#12 Do you want to be my bodyguard?

"So Mr. Ethan are you sure you felt a presence?" Emma asked in her usual tone.

Ethan didn't answer her, he bought Needles from the store for 10 points, and was still looking at window.

"Young miss asked you something!" Manager said in a bit constrained voice. But one was able to know that he was angry.

Ethan suddenly blurred and appeared right beside window.

"Swishhh"

With a needle in his hand, his hand moved with incredible speed, and then a groan was heard.

"Aghhh"

A human fell inside the room from outside. He was wearing white clothes and white hoody and a white mask.

"Night rover!" Manager suddenly exclaimed in a loud voice. He was quite astonished by Ethan who could detect him.

At the same time, Emma was staring right at Ethan. She knew, her lackey wasn't weak. And in guarding, he was a top notch man. But still he wasn't able to detect anything.

Ethan already knew who this person was. But he didn't know exact identity of this organization. But from expression of manager, he knew this organization was not to mess with. But he was already in. He didn't even cared about lord Benjamin so he wasn't that afraid.

"Aghh, Who are you? What did you do to my body!??" The voice of the assassin was hoarse. He couldn't move because Ethan pierced the steel needle in his back bone. By learning the acupuncture manual, now he had new ways to attack. He wanted to kill this assassin to get experience but he was not sure if it was okay to do it in front of young miss.

"He's won't be able to move. If you wanna ask him something then go ahead." Ethan said in a cool way. Manager was speechless. He didn't know what so say. Emma too was, thinking of nigh rover and Ethan at the same time.

Manager took the assassin outside. Only Ethan and Emma were in the room. Ethan was feeling awkward because the young miss was staring at him without blinking.
Ethan was going to say something when ..

"Mr. Ethan would you please be my body guard?", Emma asked softly, like she said it on a whim.

"What? I'm sorry?" Ethan couldn't understand what was going on. The girl he thought to be out of his league, just asked him to be her bodyguard. It was too sudden for him.

"Mr. Ethan would you please be my bodyguard?", She repeated her question.
"Of course, you will get paid.", She added. Ethan also calmed down.

"Umm, Young miss--", as he was going to continue, "My name's Emma Macloy. You can call me Miss Emma.", She said in a soft voice.

"Okay, Miss Emma, I need some time for thinking." Ethan replied politely.

"Okay, no problem with that. But I'm hoping it wouldn't take much time.", Emma said.

Ethan nodded and didn't continue to stay because manager was also outside the room.

....

"Miss why did you asked him to be your bodyguard? We don't know about his background at all." Manager tried to pursued the young miss.

"Can't we just search for his background? You didn't notice the member of night rover but he did. So it's not a bad thing." Emma said in a low voice. Manager sighed and shook his head. But he forgot to notice the smile on Emma's face.

.....

Ethan came back home and did completed his daily Mission and got around 40 points.
He was still thinking about the assassin.

That assassin was good..if i hadn't learned the acupuncture, i wouldn't have been able to stop him.

And what's with that Emma lady! Asking me to be her bodyguard.

On further thinking, he guessed that it wasn't that bad of a thing to be.

"Because if I become her bodyguard, I'll be able to complete my mission!" As he thought of this, he started looking forward to it.

I should go and say yes, maybe after some days.

.....