Chapter 81:Punk Hazard

Start from the beginning

I looked down as we passed over the fire without a problem due to the clouds. "Ah, that's nice." I smiled.

"Are we going to be able to take these clouds on the way back?" Zoro mumbled, looking over the boat as we passed over the fire.

"If not, I can get us back." I answered, "I just gotta make sure and not over do it with my devil fruit powers." He glanced at me, ready to respond, then paused and frowned at me. I blinked before frowning back. "Why are you mad, Mr. Hottie?"

"Admit you stole my hoodie." He stated.

"I'll make you a new one!" I crossed my arms.

He stared at me, his frown still on his face. Clearly he still wasn't satisfied with me. "No naps."

My eyes widened before I groaned, "Next time I'll take Sanji's! I'm sorry, yours is just much more comfortable, plus I really wanted to wear green! Don't deprive me of naps!"

Ever since we met back up on Sabaody Zoro and I had become nap buddies. I felt that it was easier to relax when someone else was right there to watch my back, a small complication I acquired training with Arisu. It helped that Zoro happened to be super comfortable and he had no problem with me napping with him either, plus we appeared to normally nap around the same times. All in all it ended up perfect.

I could see a faint smirk form as he crossed his arms and leaned back. "Keep it." I blinked, relaxing a bit and staring at him. He was just going to let me keep it now? I almost looked forward to stealing it again. "Since you admitted it I'll forgive you, but don't take anymore of my clothes. Also, don't take the Shitty cook's clothes either. They stink."

"They do?" My eyes widened, Zoro nodded.

"Sanji doesn't stink, Zoro-" Luffy was cut off by a kick from Zoro, who coughed and stretched his arms letting out an apology.

"At least it stopped raining." Robin mused, a smile on her face. I nodded in agreement, thinking to the moment ago where it had been storming. It ended up passing by rather quickly, but then again the weather here will likely also be as crazy as before, if not crazier.

"Perfect search weather!" Luffy grinned, nodding along.

"It's too hot!" Usopp seethed. He was still quite upset that he was being forced to come, especially since there was already three people. If I was correct I could have sworn I overheard them say something about me not being trustworthy either, but I'm likely wrong.

I grinned this time, "Yeah, perfect. Ne, Mr. Hottie, if its too hot you could totally take off your top. I'll hold it for you."

Zoro rolled his eye at me, "You won't need to hold anything."

He didn't fight me on his name this time. Progress.

.............................................................

When we reached the island I was taken back by the giant gates and the giant yellow and black trim over it as well as the big bold 'Keep Out' signs. It definitely didn't present itself as a place that should be gone into. On the top of the doors was a big sign that was labeled in big letters 'Punk Hazard' which confirmed we were indeed in the correct location.

The fire that surrounded us appeared much larger and stronger beyond the gate. Given the layer of sweat covering my body i was happy with my clothing choice. With anything more than shorts and my poncho I get the feeling I would have just dropped dead from the heat. There was no doubt poor Chopper wouldn't have made it, given this heat and his fur coat.

I moved to get out of the boat, but was haunted by Luffy letting out a loud noise of protest and he held his arm out. When I looked at him he gave me a big frown and placed his hands on his hips.