Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Plan

Spyke POV

Regret, shocked and guilt. That's what I'm feeling right now. What I heard and saw a while ago is making my heart tightened. I didn't know why I am hurting seeing her crying like that.

I know how hard for her not to take what course that she wants. I felt bad for her. She work hard to manage the perception of others, ignoring her own needs.

Agad akong napatayo at mabilis na lumabas sa opisina ko. I immediately ran so fast when I saw the elevator was going to close so I stop it using my hand.

I'm such a awful. I hurt her feelings by my words.

I looked at her, she's not crying anymore but I know that she still sad.

She looked at me and smiled.

She's have a strong personalities. How could she do that? How could she able to hide her feelings? That even though she's hurting and broken inside she still manage to smile outside.

God, what the heck did I do to her? She didn't deserve to felt like this. Now I understand her.

"I'm so sorry." Guilt and regret laced my voice.

"Ano kaba okay lang sir. Sorry din po masyado kasi akong nagdrama kanina." She answered and laughed.

Did she called me sir? The fuck?

My jay clenched when I saw her clothes. Why does she need to wear those kind of clothes? Didn't she know how hot and sexy she is wearing that attire?

"O-Okay lang po ba kayo sir?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I lied. I know, I am jerk! Because I felt like I'm cheating with my girlfriend.

Ano naman kung ganyan suot niya? Why do I care? She's not my girlfriend
and I shouldn't be react like this.

"Anyway I'll buy that flower." Agad kong kinuha sa suit ko ang cheque book at nilagyan ng amount na 100,000 at pinirmahan. Ibinigay ko sa kanya at mabilis niya naman kinuha 'yon sa kamay ko.

She's really different compare to other girls out there. Pride isn't her thing. I've expect that she's going to reject my cheque but I was wrong. She accepted it with all her heart. I know that she's really want to be a police woman someday. And I admire her for being like this.

Less dramas.

"Uy salamat sir ha. Alam kong walang kwenta ang pagtitinda ko at alam ko din na naaawa ka din sa'kin kaya mo binili 'to. Pero salamat parin kasi finally makukuha ko na din ang pinapangarap kong course."

I look at her and shrugged. Do I really felt sympathy at her? No. I just saw how determined she is that even though she's not that smart woman she's trying her best to be a good seller. And I know too that she just felt scared.

When the elevator finally opened she gave me the flower and bow her head.

"Salamat talaga sir." She said and walked away.

I was about to follow her because I remembered her heels at my office when my phone suddenly rung.

Love calling...