Prologue (trailer)

"The queen in the North!", "The queen in the North

"The queen in the North!", "The queen in the North." Men shouted and cheered that night holding up their horns of beer and swords. And everything vanish from my sight, slowly. Once again i was alone in the great hall. Alone in Winterfell. My home.

Home. I walk over the empty halls who once where filled with laughter and joy. The days my father was alive and my brother's were training outside in the yard. The days that my mother stood proudly beside him on the wooden balcony watching us growing, learning. Though we never learn,not until it was too late. And king Robert arrived with his wife,the queen. The queen i once admired and trust until it was too late. Then,we split. That was the downfall of our house,the separation. Solitude and after that death. Meaningless lesson for the one who lays down but golden advice for the one who still stands.

I'm Sansa Stark of Winterfell. Queen of the North. Protector of the northmen and women. Sansa,the firstborn daughter of lord Eddard Stark. Sister of Robb,Arya,Bran,Rickon and Jon.
I'm the red wolf, the noble and kind. The noble who fall from grace to fast,too soon. But i have no wolf on my side,no protector behind my feet. I walked in snow naked and wounded. I survived death, rape, killing, war. All that's because the day my father kill the Lady to save her from the impure death of the filthy hands of a Lannister the dog died but the wolf survived. As I did. Until today. Today is the day that no one is behind my back navigating me. No one is waiting in the corner to manipulate and hurt me. Today I'm alone. Today I'm free.

I'm Sansa of Winterfell

I'm Sansa of Winterfell. This is my home and winter has come.

Trailer.