✨Truth Or Lie?✨

Start from the beginning

'Sis shouldn't say this to her'

" Why did you talk to her like that? You make her remember her fault", I charged on Sis. Sis released a sigh and sat down on couch."It wasn't my intenti-", we stopped hearing the bell. Isa ran to open the door and we followed her.

'Someone is too eager to meet'

But we never expected that the person to be at our door was Lucas King. Sis was too angry that she was going to shut the door on her face but I stopped her and let Lucas to enter and also got glances from others. But I needed answers from him.

Soon Kimmy came down from her room. But seeing Lucas, she just threw the flower vase from the table.

'What!!!'

He didn't move an inch from his place. The vase hit his face.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? WHO LET YOU ENTER?", Kimmy shouted. He was silent. Sis answered for him," Annie let him".

'Wow!!! And totally wow!!'

"Why Annie?", she downed her voice. I said," I need answers from him". Saying this, I turned towards him.

"Do you have this car?", I asked him showing the car number from my Mobile. He took the Mobile from me and looked carefully the picture. Then he opened his mouth," Stella had bought this car one year ago". I asked my next question, "With your money?". He twitched his eyebrows at me. He then replied," Yeah.. Of course. Why?". I shouted him, "Don't Ask Question Before I Let You". Everyone looked at me with their shocked eyes. " I NEED ANSWERS. NOW MR., NEXT ONE, WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT CAR?", I asked. Lucas replied like a robot,"Stella lost that car one month ago".

'As I guess'

"Wow! Little wife, you've become Lady Sherlock", i heard voice from behind of Lucas. I turned and found Nicholas. I jumped on him. He patted my head.

"Oho!! Our little sister-in-law is really so good in jumping", I heard someone saying behind of us. I shouted,"I'm Not A Little Girl. I'm 18 Years Old". Then everyone blasted in laughter. Lucas joined too.

Kimberly smiled.

"You, guys should inform us earlier. We are going to die in worry", Isa asked while hugging George. George kissed her cheeks making her blush. "Aww... So cutie", I commented.

"By the way Lucas, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you with your lovely wife?", Nicholas said. I hated the way he talked. "Can we talk in private?", Lucas asked Nicholas. I felt that Nicholas wasn't wanted to do that. I stomped at his feet and glanced at him. He sighed and told Lucas to follow him.

~~~

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

'I really don't want to talk with him. I really hate him from the day, I find him with Stella. Sorry I shouldn't think about when I have my true love of my life'

"Talk!", I ordered. He once stared at me but then he downed his eyes.

'Really? Lucas King accept his defeat?'

"Nick, you thought that I had stolen your Stella-", I cut him off when he started, actually correction him," My Stella? But sorry interrupt you there is no my Stella, there is only my Annie, my wife, understand? ". I made myself clear to him. He smirked at me.

'Wait! He smirk?'

"For a certain accident, I had to marry her. That day, you proposed her, I was missing my Kimberley so much and I drank a little more. My tolerance of alcohol was not good, you all know that. But I was really missing her".

'Yeah.. I remember that he was drinking too much on that day. I never thought that he could miss someone'

"I fainted in the bar and next day... I found myself beside Stella. I didn't remember anything about her being with me. We promised each other not to meet each other again. But she came to me again and destroy my last hope. She said that she had my baby inside her".

I shocked.

'Wait!!!! What???'

Tears started to fall from his face. It was first time to watch him being so hurt.

" But she lost it and I lost my Kim", saying this he hid his face with his hands.

'Had Stella done this or Lucas is trying to make us fool? Is this truth or Lie?'

Vote!
Share!
&
Comment!
Thank you!
❤💜❤💙❤♥❤💛❤💚

Vote!Share!&Comment!Thank you!❤💜❤💙❤♥❤💛❤💚