CHAPTER 42- Disappointed.

OCTAVEUS
I yawned and rolled over. Then I got hit in the face with a pillow.
"OW!"
"Wake up, your alarm clock is annoying as ——."
   I sat up, glaring at Jessie. We shared a bedroom, but it was fairly small, so he could hit me without having to get out of his bed. I tapped my phone to shut off the alarm that had invaded my nightmares instead of actually waking me up. Then I grabbed the pillow from his hand and hit him with it.
   "Payback." I said, throwing the covers off of me and standing up.
"And put clothes on, I don't want to see your junk through your tight-ass underwear."
I flipped him off as I went to grab clothes from the small dresser at the foot of my bed, then went to the bathroom to put them on and pee.

Life has been a little more tolerable since me and Drew have gotten back together. Every day I would go over to his house after school so we could work on our History project. (Then we end up making out for an hour or so.) I think he was happier now too. Well, not that I was really hanging out with him when I was with Seth. But I think so.
   Mom and Dad have been even worse than ever though. It used to be they'd just ignore my existence. Now they've taken to insulting my existence every chance they get. Jessie's been helping me out; I've had to talk to him about wanting to kill myself twice already. But I haven't tried to again.

DREW
I'm glad that Vee and I are back together. I've also been less stressed since I told him why I'd dumped him.
But I have sorta been playing with him. . . I'd kiss him or want him to kiss me, but then walk away before we took it too far. It's not that I don't like kissing him; I do, I love it, I just don't want to possibly resurface something that he and Seth had done that he didn't like.
Vee had asked to meet me in the school auditorium today. At 7 PM. After school hours.
   I moved through the pitch black hallways, lit up only by the flashlight from my phone. I finally found the door to the auditorium and pulled it open, unlocked. Jesus, this school is unsafe.
"Vee?" I called out as I walked down the aisle towards the stage. I swung myself onto the stage and turned around, shining the light of my phone on the darkened spots. Out of nowhere I felt something grab me and push me against the wall at the back of the stage. My phone slipped out of my hand and I was put into pitch black darkness.
"V-Vee? Please tell me that's you." I whimpered into the blackness. I heard breathing coming from above me, and looked up to see his glowing yellow eyes and paper-white face. I let out a sigh of relief.
"I think it's time that we talk," he said, putting a hand on the wall next to me as he leaned over me. He looked menacing but also. . . really hot.
"Yeah, yeah, okay." I said, stumbling over my words. The smell of his cologne was making it hard to focus on what he was saying. His messy black hair had fallen into his eyes again and he flicked his hair away.
"You've been pretty naughty lately, Drew." He said. "This whole charade of kissing me and running? I'm not very happy about it," he continued. His voice had an edge to it.
"Sorry, I didn't know that it would upset you so much." I mumbled, looking down. He grabbed my chin and jerked it back up to meet his gaze, which was now a few millimeters from mine. My breath got caught in my throat, noticing how close his lips were to mine. It's not like I haven't kissed him before, it's just that Octaveus has never acted like this. It made my heart race, pounding in my chest.
"I think you should have a time out, hmm?" He murmured quietly in my ear, a stern set in his jaw. My face was probably a mask of shock, my cheeks heated and my eyes were opened wide. His finger was slightly crooked under my chin so I couldn't move my face away from his. Not like I wanted to anyways, I mean come on.
His lips glided across my jaw line, inching their way towards my lips. God dang it. I knew exactly what he was doing. That little copycat, that's completely unfair.
"Hey, t-this is a completely u-unfair punishment." I said, stumbling over my words.
"Is it? Really?" He smirked and his lips passed over mine. I stretched up on my toes and kissed him, but he backed his head away from mine.
"Ah, ah, ah," he said, his smirk becoming teasing. "I don't think so. I'll run this little show, thank you." He stopped and thought for a second, then leaned down and kissed me. Our lips moved evenly, coming apart and together quickly. I put my arms around his waist, pulling him closer to me, and to my relief he didn't pull away. I felt his hand slide through my hair, then down my back. His hands stopped at my waist and suddenly he picked me up, pressing my hips to his stomach so that I had to wrap my legs around him. I could feel his heavy breathing as I pressed my chest against his, his head tilting slightly to the side as our lips met again after a quick second. In the back of my mind it vaguely surprised me that he could stay upright like this while making out, especially with someone else's added weight. I laced my hands behind his neck and ran my thumbs over his scars as he pressed my hips closer to his stomach, so that I was pressed completely against him.
Suddenly his hands loosened around my waist and I was standing on the floor again, breathing heavily. I looked up at Vee's face, but he wasn't looking at me; his eyes were trained on the double-doors across the large room. After a second he looked down at me, a mischievous look in his eyes.
"Why don't we take this someplace more. . . private," he whispered to me, and I felt my face get hot. I nodded an okay and he grabbed my hand, pulling me through the darkness. He paused for a second and handed me my phone before leading me out the double-doors of the auditorium and through the dark hallways. I heard him open another door and we were outside in the parking lot.
   Now that I could see again, I could tell where he was leading me, so I didn't have to rely on his hand around mine. He led me over to my car and pulled me into the back seat with him, closing and locking the car door after us. My car had back seats, but I never needed them so I kept them folded down all the time; Kilie also liked to have picnics back there since there was so much more room so there was a blanket covering the backside of the back seats and the trunk.
I had turned on my car as we were approaching it with a button on the keys so the heating system was already up-and-running. The interior lights were off except for the lights on the dash. All I could see of Vee crouched across from me on the blanket were his glowing eyes and a faint outline of one side of his face from the streetlights.
   With the darkness obscuring so much of his features, I started noticing certain specifics about his eyes; like the way the deficiency of light played with the color a bit to make it seem like his eyes were two different shades of yellow, one bright and the other slightly darker; and small orange specks throughout his irises, the specks closely-clumped around his pupils, giving his eyes a certain depth to them, like the iris was bending towards his pupil, the vertical black oval a sort of void, sucking in all the color around it.
I felt my body almost vibrate with nervousness— that, or it was just the car engine— but I didn't approach Vee or say anything; after all, he had said that it was his turn to "run the show." I could see the vague outline of his long legs folded half-under him as he shifted a little bit; it took me a moment to realize that he was untucking his tail from where he hid it down his pant leg. I never completely understood how it was comfortable to shove one of your limbs down a tight denim space, especially when that limb was covered in long fur. I could hear his tail brush the back of the seat behind him as he shifted onto his knees. The light from the street lamps outlined his legs more and I could see the tightness of the jeans he was wearing; the black denim was taught around his legs, visibly tighter around his thighs and waistband. Apparently Vee didn't like the darkness of the car and clicked on the small interior light just above his head.
I felt his hand on my cheek suddenly and jumped a little before relaxing as he dragged his hand down to my jaw. His thumb brushed over my lower lip and he lightly pushed down on my chin, opening my mouth slightly before tilting his head sideways and kissing me again.
   As soon as his mouth was on mine I felt his sharp teeth gently bite my lower lip; I involuntarily whined and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him as I kissed him more passionately, leaning backward and putting his legs out as he pulled me closer until he was leaning against the back of the passenger seat. His two lip rings were cold against my lower lip. It took me a moment to realize that his legs were on either side of me, even though my legs were wrapped around his waist. I felt my face go bright red as I came to this realization, pulling away from the kiss. Vee looked at me and noticed the redness of my face, then glanced down, and then back at my face. There was a new sort of emotion in his facial expression that I had never seen before; I wasn't sure how to describe it. It was like a combination of desire and lust, I guess. I kept my eyes trained on him, my face still red, my arms still locked around his neck. I felt his hands slide down to my hips, his eyes locked on my face; I felt my face get redder as his hands slowly started to move down to my thighs.
"V-Vee. . ." I said shakily when his hands reached my upper leg, the nervousness coursing through my body again, this time with something else too. He didn't reply, just tilted his head slightly to the side, his hands stopping mid-thigh. I could feel my heart beating fast, my breathing quick to match it; Vee gently squeezed my thighs and I felt a whimper escape my mouth, my face getting even redder. Suddenly Vee's hands tightened on my thighs and he pulled me closer to him so that our hips were near touching. As soon as I registered our closeness he leaned forward until our faces were just millimeters apart.
"You know, you look beautiful in this light," he whispered quietly to me. I didn't respond; I was frozen from nervousness. I felt his hands move back to my hips as he leaned his head down, pressing his lips to my neck. I sucked in a breath when he did this. Suddenly he pulled my hips against his. I straightened my posture and braced my hands on his shoulder blades in surprise, my heart beating rapidly; my racing thoughts went a little like this: omigod omigod omigod . . . wait, why am I freaking out this much?? I've sat on his lap before. . . but this isn't his lap and that's his. . . Omigod omigod omigod.
A torrent of emotions flooded my brain and I froze again as he dragged his lips up my neck and back to my lips, then kissed me hard. I kissed him back with the same amount of passion, my hands going to the sides of his face while his hands traveled between my hips and my thighs in an endless loop. I found myself pressing my hips even more against his, to the point where I could feel his hip bones digging into mine through our jeans. I tried to keep it out of my mind what else of his I could feel digging into me to limit my nervousness, but it didn't completely work. He rose up on his knees a little bit and grabbed my face; before I could say or do anything his thumbs pushed my jaw open and the next thing I knew I was flat on my back with him laying on top of me and his tongue in my mouth. I let out a groan, not even trying to hold it in. I could hear Vee panting into my mouth, his legs slipping onto either side of my hips and pressing us together again, this time harder. This time I could really feel his. . . my God. My nervousness increased by a tenfold. All my fuzzy mind could focus on was Vee on top of me.
   I knocked off his hat and ran my hands roughly through his hair, gripping him tightly so that he couldn't escape. Not that I thought he would have anyway. Our mouths separated for a second; I opened my eyes in time to see him take his shirt off and throw it over the seat before pressing his mouth over mine again. I could feel his tongue explore the inside of my mouth, my teeth, the inside of my cheeks, before wrapping tightly around my tongue. I whined a little bit and wrapped my arms around him again, this time grabbing his hips. I could hear him make some sort of noise, then his chest started vibrating. He lifted his top half off of me and I felt his hands travel down to the bottom of my shirt, fiddling with it for a second before slowly pushing it up. And, unlike the past times when he'd tried to take my shirt off, I let him.
He pulled his mouth away from mine and sat back, straddling me. His hands were holding my shirt up to my chest; his fingers brushed my skin and I inhaled sharply upon the contact of his cold hands. He lifted his hands so that they weren't touching my skin and continued to slowly push my shirt up until he could hook his fingers around the collar; then he slipped it over my head and threw it over the seat where he'd tossed his own after he'd taken it off. I felt my face turn red again as the warm car air was pushed over my now bare upper body.
   The truth was, I'd always felt insecure about my body; I just didn't want people to make fun of me for my form. I mean, it's not like I was obese or extremely underweight, it was just that it seemed like all the guys that would possibly see me when I changed my clothes— during PE, I mean— would probably make fun of me for not having abs or for having no visible muscle in my chest or something stupid. The only people I would trust seeing me change for PE would be Vee— who changed in the bathroom stalls when he changed because of his tail— and Micah, but Micah always changed super quick to get out of range of the stench of sweaty socks. This had been the first time Vee or anyone had actually seen me without a shirt with my knowing. That was part of why my face was red. The other part was the fact that we were not in the boy's locker room and were instead making out in the back of my car. Which was another new experience for me. And as far as I know, a new experience for Vee too.
I watched Vee closely after he had thrown my shirt over the seat, curious as to what he was planning on doing now. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest. With him literally straddling me without a shirt on, I couldn't help but feel my face go red once again, and it took literally all of my self-control not to let my gaze slip any farther down than his belly button. Vee noticed and a smirk curled his lip.
"Do I have your permission?" He whisper-asked me, and even though he didn't specify what he was asking permission to do I knew what he meant. I nodded and felt my breathing get faster again. He leaned down, keeping his hips planted firmly against mine, and dragged his lips over my chest. I closed my eyes and tried to control my nervous shivering as he did this. As he went back and started kissing random spots on my chest I felt his hands explore my stomach. Several times I inhaled sharply because of the sudden coldness of his hands. He gradually started moving his mouth downward, kissing down my stomach and rib cage; I felt my heartbeat quicken as his lips neared the top of my jeans. He unexpectedly bit me just above my jeans and before I had even processed through what was happening I'd let out a small moan. I felt my face get red yet again but before I could say or do anything I was being forcefully pushed into the blanket over the folded back seats of my car and my mouth was once again covered with Vee's.
   He put his hands on either side of my face as we kissed, the passion strengthened by a tenfold. My hands tightened on his waist, which was still pressed firmly against mine. He tilted his head completely to the side, his tongue wrapped around mine with no intention of letting go.
He suddenly lifted his hips from mine and my hands accidentally slipped inward and grabbed something hard; he immediately broke his lips away from mine and moaned. His moan made my heart jump a beat and I immediately moved my hands away from him.
Before I could do anything else Vee had grabbed both of my hands and held them to the floor above my head, pinning me completely to the floor.

OCTAVEUS
Drew stared at me in shock. I stared right back, not even trying to hide the desire that must've been in my face. I could tell that he could feel the growing bulge in my jeans, right where his was. I wordlessly leaned down and pressed my open mouth against his neck. I heard him catch his breath, his heart beating rapidly. I found his sweet spot and started kissing and lightly chewing on it. I felt his back arc a little and a small whimper escaped him. I could now feel his bulge growing, to my satisfaction.
I broke my mouth away from his neck and sat back again, repositioning my legs on either side of his hips. My legs were so long that I had to splay them outward in order to successfully straddle him. His bulge told me that he didn't mind. I put my hands on his waist as I repositioned myself, letting go of his hands where I had been holding them above his head. He just looked at me. There were several different things in his eyes; desire was one of them.
I positioned myself a little farther back than before, so I was now sitting on his thighs. Drew looked confused. I kept my gaze locked with his as I slowly started to drag one finger down his sternum; I think he knew what I was going to do now, judging by his wide eyes and the fact that his bulge could not grow any larger. My finger reached the top of his jeans and I looked at him again.
"Can I?" I asked quietly. His eyes widened more and he gave me a small nod. I kept my eyes on his face as I undid his belt and jeans, then I slipped my hand in to cup him through his underwear. He closed his eyes and let out a moan, his face contorting into an almost pained-looking expression.
"V-Vee, wait," he managed to choke out before I did anything else, opening his eyes to look at me. I watched his face, keeping my hand where it was.
"You do understand what I want to do to you right now, right?" I asked him.
He nodded, but sat up, moving away from my hand. "I'm. . . I'm not—I'm not ready for this yet. . ." He looked down, his cheeks still red. "Sorry I led you on. . ."
   "It's okay, I understand," I said. "If you're not ready you're not ready."
   He nodded. "Thanks for understanding." He said quietly.
I understood, but that didn't mean I wasn't disappointed.