CHAPTER 39- I'm Not The Only Sinner Here.

SETH
I walked into the boy's locker room Monday after ninth period P.E. It's been about a week since I publicly kissed Vee and outed myself to the whole school. Needless to say, this is New York; people cared for a few days, then it became the norm.
The other guys were no longer there since the bell had rung a few seconds ago and I didn't care about getting home.
I took my shirt off as I walked around the middle island of lockers to the other side, where my locker was. I opened my locker and shoved my shirt inside, slipping off my shorts, then taking out my normal clothes and setting them on the bench behind me.
"Late again, Tough Boy?" I heard a familiar high-pitched voice say from the shower area near me and turned around. Vee was standing by the lockers in front of the showers, shirtless. At first I thought he had his fingers hooked in the waistband of his jeans, but then I realized he was holding his pants in front of him. He peered around from his place by the shower lockers quickly.
"Nobody else is here, right?"
"Not besides me, no," I replied.
"Finally," He promptly dropped his jeans and walked back over to his locker, now clad in only tight black briefs. I may or may not have stared. Damn I never thought I'd think another guy's ass looked so sexy. "I've been waiting forever for those dumbasses to quit gossiping and go home."
"No surprise there," I said, still staring while he crouched down to reach into his locker. The lockers over there were tiny, and his was on the bottom row so he had to basically kneel to reach it. "Why don't you change in the stalls or something if you don't like waiting?"
He looked over his shoulder incredulously, then proceeded to wave his tail in the air. "Um, because this!"
I rolled my eyes at him. "Aw, c'mon. I turn into a wolf and yet I still change in front of everybody else."
"Well you aren't insecure," Vee retaliated, standing up with his normal jeans and his belt in hand.
"What is there for you to be insecure about??" I exclaimed. He rolled his eyes at me, and I got an idea.
"I'm serious." I said as I slowly walked over to him, ditching putting my normal clothes back on. He wasn't looking at me, keeping his head down as he fumbled to unbuckle his belt, which for some reason he had buckled again after he took it off. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and I heard him inhale sharply when I pressed my hips against his butt.
"What is there for you to feel insecure about Vee?" I whispered to him and put my hands on his chest. I saw a pink tinge grow on his cheeks when I put my hands on him.
"W-well-"
"There isn't," I interrupted him. "You are perfect. You're tall, beautiful, strong." As I said 'strong' I dragged my hands down his chest and to his abs. He let out a whine, dropping his belt, and I chuckled and kissed the side of his neck, which gained a blush.
"Seth," He said breathlessly. I liked it when he said my name like that.
"Hm?" I said as I teased his neck.
"N-not here," he stuttered.
"Why not?" I murmured against his neck. He shivered as I slid my hands lower, to the space between his belly button and the waistband of his briefs.
"Nobody else is here," I went on, now whispering my words in the crook of his neck, where I knew one of his sweet spots was. He whimpered and flattened his hands over mine, but now it was more like he was holding my hands to him instead of trying to get them away.
"We can do whatever we want," I dragged my tongue along his sweet spot. He bit his lip but a strained groan still escaped.
"W-What about Coach?" He managed to say.
"Left already," I said against his shoulder. "He wanted me to lock the locker room door when I left, but that may be a while."
"O-oh," Vee said. I let my hands slide down to the visibly larger bulge growing in his briefs and cupped him through the fabric. His entire body stiffened and he gasped, putting his hands on my wrists. I heard his breathing quicken dramatically as I gently squeezed, him letting out a soft half-moan. I felt my predicament worsen and my heart beating ten times faster, as I was still not used to this whole bisexual-dating-a-guy thing. To be honest, I have no idea what to do to, shall we say, occupy another guy like this. I'm just doing what I think I would like.
I grabbed him suddenly and pushed him to the floor against the lockers. He grunted in surprise when he hit the floor, his pupils immediately dilating at me. 'Guess he likes it rough, huh?' I thought to myself. I pinned him to the lockers with one hand, the other one slipping down to grab him through his briefs again. This time he moaned at a fair volume when I squeezed, half-closing his eyes and tilting his head back. My eyes immediately locked on his exposed neck and I attacked it with kisses and little nips, gaining several whines from Vee. I squeezed him again and he let out another moan; before the sweet sound had stopped leaving his mouth I took the opportunity and tongue-kissed him, access being granted immediately due to his mouth being open already. He was surprised and didn't react right away, but soon he was kissing me back with the same intensity, running his hands up and down my underwear-clad body. I started squeezing his bulge again as I kissed him, my other hand on his thigh. He moaned louder into my mouth, stopping his hands on my lower back and digging his sheathed claws into my back. (Since his claws were sheathed, it just felt like fingernails.) I could feel and hear him panting into my mouth heavily, his legs on either side of me. I was tempted to do so many different things to him, but I didn't.
I moved my hand off of his bulge, but as soon as he felt my hand leave he grabbed my wrist. I opened my eyes and separated our mouths, watching him for a second. In the second I was watching him he guided my arm back between his legs and put my hand on him again. I didn't argue and squeezed it a little harder than I had been earlier; his back arched a little bit and he moaned loud, pressing my hand onto him more with his hand still on my wrist. I felt myself getting more and more turned on with every sweet sound he made, until I felt like I couldn't take it anymore or I was gonna burst.
"Let me deal with this for you," I whispered to him, slipping my hand into his underwear. He gasped, his eyes going wide. I took my time exploring with my hand before grabbing his dick. 'Jesus Christ. . .' He inhaled sharply, his breathing heavy.
"S-Seth," he choked out. God, why did he have to say my name like that?
"Hm?" I hummed in question as I slowly started rubbing my hand along his penis in his briefs. He didn't even try to reply, just moaned. I moved my hand faster, at the same time Vee's breathing accelerating. He let out another moan. I wrapped my hand around his cock and started pumping my hand. He moaned even more, his back arching against the lockers. My predicament only got worse with every moan he made. I pumped my hand faster, while Vee writhed against the lockers, his bare chest rising and falling rapidly. Never could I have foreseen that I would be jerking off another guy, especially the guy that I had made a hobby out of teasing. I kept accelerating my hand until he was basically a heavy-breathing mess.
"Seth," he whined at me. "Seth I-I'm close." I kept pumping my hand, creating a warm friction between my hand and his hard dick. "Seth-!" I suddenly felt- and saw- Vee's lower half tighten, and then a warm sticky substance covered my hand. I ran my thumb over his tip before I pulled my hand out of his underwear, coated in sticky white liquid, but I didn't really care that much that it got on my hand.
Vee was panting heavily, his eyes pinched shut. I found that I was breathing heavy too. I opened his eyes gently with my non-cum hand and then gave him a soft kiss.
"Merci," he breathed to me after our lips broke apart.
"I love it when you speak French for me," I said back. "You're welcome."
With that I went to the sink by the stalls to wash his cum off my hand while he put his clothes back on. He limped over to me and snaked his arm around me, gently giving my bulge a squeeze before leaving the locker room.

JESSIE
"You sure you wanna do this?" I glanced at Vee in the passenger seat while I drove.
"Jessica, I've wanted to do this for three years." He replied.
"I know I know," I rolled my eyes.
"I'm sure."
"Alllright," Jessie said. "We're here."
We got out of the car and walked into the small building.

SETH
"Why the hell," I touched one of the bits of metal through Vee's lower lip. He shifted in my lap when I did. I trailed my hands down his bare chest, tracing his V-line down over the waistline of his underwear.
"Because I wanted to," he said. We were at my house, since my parents were hunting for a few weeks. We were sitting on the grey divan I had in my room; we had earlier been making out, hence why Vee was half naked. The new piercings in his lip were small black studs, and there was another one in the left side of his nose. I touched one of the studs in his lip, gently playing with it.
He hummed and turned his head, kissing me gently. I put my hand on the side of his face, closing my eyes. The kiss slowly intensified, until we were both panting. Vee shifted so he was facing me, now kneeling over my lap. I ran my hand through his hair, gripping it and pulling his head back. I put my mouth on his neck, biting him gently at places. He moaned quietly.
Suddenly I got a weird feeling; should I be doing this? I don't feel exactly comfortable when I think about myself with dudes, unless I'm with Vee. But should I be making out with the Choronus that I nearly killed last year?
I know he's gay; it's pretty obvious, considering he had been dating a guy before me and he has never shown any interest in girls. Am I sure I'm really bi though? Vee is the only guy I've ever even considered kissing (or jacking off). But he is a very feminine guy, on that scale.
I guess what I'm saying is. . . I don't know how long I want to do this.