CHAPTER 18- Whoopsie. I Sinned.

This chapter does contain the first smut of the book. It's self-gratification (A.K.A. Jerking off), but there is some fantasizing that is also smut. (It starts at the beginning of the first POV change and ends at the second POV change.)

JESSIE
Alright. My brother is now a Junior. He's fifteen, but a Junior nonetheless. I would have just graduated, if I hadn't dropped out when I was a Sophomore. (Very long story that I don't care to share at the moment.) Now I need to prepare for when Vee and Drew take their relationship to the next level because honestly, it's so easy to tell that they both want to. For one, Vee stares at Drew's butt whenever he can. That's a key clue. And Drew- at least from what I have been able to observe- tends to space off and stare at Vee when they're talking. Plus the way they act around each other, things like that. I've actually never talked to Vee about it. I don't really need to to know.

OCTAVEUS
I woke up after having yet another lewd dream of Drew. In this one, it had started pretty normal; we were eating dinner at his house. But it had escalated when I convinced him to follow me into his room and we started making out.
I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, looking down at the obvious tent in the blanket over me. Nope, definitely couldn't last a school day with this. Normally it's not too bad and I can tolerate going to school and seeing Drew without my pants exploding. I would not be able to see Drew in the state that I was in at the moment and not explode.
This has happened a few times; 'this' being, me having to jack off before school because I had a lewd dream. I mean, yeah, it feels great, but it's kinda annoying when you actually have places to go in a set amount of time.
I looked at my alarm clock as I flipped the blanket off of me. It was 5:30 AM. I had two hours before I had to leave for Hell. Which left me with about an hour of jack-off time, after subtracting the time it takes me to actually get ready for Hell. (Hell being school.)
I usually sleep in underwear, or just sweatpants, in case I have to get up to pee or something. It just makes it easier. And shirts are overrated, so I never wear one to sleep.
I sat up against the wall on my bed after kicking the blanket away from me and slipped a hand into my sweatpants, slowly stroking my erect member. I closed my eyes and thought of what could have happened if I hadn't woken up from my dream. I find that it makes it go faster if I think about the dream and what could have happened if I hadn't woken up. I pictured what could have happened behind my eyelids:

I separated Drew's and my mouths and pulled his shirt up over his head, revealing his tan upper body. Then I bent down and licked down his body, sucking on his nipples gently until he moaned.

I wrapped my hand around my hard-on and started pumping my hand. I stifled a whine from myself and kept envisioning.

Drew moaned my name, burying his hands in my hair as I moved down his body. I reached his jeans and swiftly undid them, pushing them down along with his underwear.

I started pumping my hand faster when I envisioned his member. In all honesty, I've wanted to pound Drew since the day I met him. But the only way I did was during sessions like this.

I lowered myself and took his erection into my mouth, sucking it hard. He moaned loudly, grabbing my hair and pulling it. I moaned around him, loving the feeling of his hot skin and the pressure on my scalp from him pulling my hair.

"Mmmh. . ." I groaned a little bit, moving my hand harder. I could feel myself nearing my climax.

Suddenly Drew screamed loudly in pure pleasure, his back arching. White liquid flooded into my mouth and I swallowed it all. Soon after I felt a tight feeling grow in the pit of my stomach, and-

I covered my mouth with my free hand and moaned when I climaxed, cumming onto my hand and sweatpants. I kept my hand over my mouth to muffle my panting for a few minutes. Once I was done panting, I took off my sweatpants and wiped my hand off with the leg, tossing them into my dirty laundry bin and grabbing underwear. I cleaned myself off before putting on my black briefs and stretching, going around my room to get a shirt and jeans for the day.

DREW
I walked into first period English with Vee behind me. He put one hand on the small of my back and I looked back at him. He smiled at me, and I smiled back. I was glad that he seemed to be happier today. Most days he sulks until I smile at him.
"Why are you so happy today?" I said.
"Ce ne sont pas vos oignons." He muttered. It meant: 'It's none of your business.' I was fine if he didn't want to say why; as long as he was happy-ish.
He rubbed my back lightly before we split up to go to our seats. About a third of the class was there already, but none of them took any notice to Vee rubbing my back.
Vee and I have started coming out to certain people in the school, besides Summer and Micah. Some of the people in our English class know. We have been telling the people that a) are nice to us, b) don't seem to be with the popular groups, and c) that we don't think will react negatively if we tell them. It hasn't been a lot so far, but it's still an improvement.
The rest of the class finally filed into the room and sat down, and our teacher got on with the lesson of the day.

The rest of that day went by slowly, but what I really cared about was that Vee was happy. It had been a few weeks since I'd seen him genuinely smile; he would smile, but I could tell that it was fake. He even ate lunch.
He had stopped eating during lunch at the end of the school year last year. He always told me that he was eating at home, but I knew he really wasn't. I could feel his ribs through his shirt when I hugged him.
That's one reason why I wanted him to come over to my house more; so that I can get my mom to feed him. He could never say 'no' to my mom. And because he just seems generally happier to be away from his parents, whom he has to hide everything from.
But I know he's building up the guts to come out to them. It's just gonna be hard, since he knows they are not gonna like it. But if they kick him out, he knows he can stay with my family.