Bad Moon Rising chapter 19

Wow the last chapter! I can't believe this is over already. Don't leave me yet, because I have another book in the making. Also I will have one more chapter after this with some details and stuff so stay tuned.

No trigger warning whop! But there is inside out spoilers if anyone hasn't watched it.

     Love, I have learned could be a cure, yet a blessing. Love is what can break you into a million tiny pieces and put you back together. It is the glue of happiness that can also melt it into a puddle.

     Lucky for me,  love mended me into the person I am today. If love didn't break me, then how would I have made it this far? I looked down at Orange who was now asleep in my lap near the end of Inside Out.

     His stomach bobbed up and down in a steady, calm rhythm that I can't get a grasp on. I looked around the room at the perfect family picture.

     Remus was beside me holding my hand with a tight tug. He looked down at Orange with teary eyes every once and awhile, then up at me. I got this knot in my stomach when  he looked at me like one I never felt before.   

 Patton was holding one of the stuffed puppies that he found in the room. Logan had fallen asleep from the boredom of watching the movie for the 17th time. He looked kinda cute in the father figure's lap, but who am I to say anything.

     Virgil and Roman where both invested into the ending as Joy launched herself from the line of boys and onto the window of the control center. They were so into it that they were squeezing each other's hands.  The more I thought about it the two pairs would make a very good couple. 

     And I was right! That very night Roman proposed to Virgil and they got married a couple months after. The scenery was incredible. Plus, I got to walk my Virgil down the isle.

     He is such a precious being and I love him dearly. I was actually more shocked that he asked me to walk him down the isle more than he was shocked when the Prince proposed.

     Later that night, Logan was giving a toast and after he finished he proposed to Patton. The emotional bean cried into his arms with a sobbing, "Yes!"

     At 5:30 we all gathered around the dinner table and prepped for the steak dinner. The sprightly couples all sat next to each other. At this point Virgil and Roman have had a child of there own- Remy. He isn't a side, but they have adopted him, just like Patton and Logan did with  Dr. Picani. 

     Orange was now a young teenager and I wouldn't let him go through anything alone. Virgil even helped with most of his raising because he went through some panic attacks also. We still don't know what trait he is supposed to represent.

     "Okay everyone, it has been long enough, so I think it is time." All the sides looked up to me with a glare and Roman and Remus gave each other an exited glare. Remus and I have been dating for sometime, but I am not proposing to him.

     "I am going to tell you my name." The whole table rumbled with excitement.

     I love my family and at this point, Thomas is well into his middle ages and we will be no more soon. Even though this wasn't the best life, it was one worth living. Now no matter how bad or terrible things get, I know that my friends- my family will be there for me.

"My name is..."     

Day by day I will remember that this all happened in the suspense of The Slithering.

                                                               The End