Picani Salami chapter 13

TW: cursing,  I don't know how therapy goes. Im trying my best okay?
(Deceit's POV)

     I have the baby in my arms as they call me into the room to talk. I feel him slightly move as I get up out of the chair. Walking down the long hallway to his office felt like it took an eternity. I made it to out side of the door. He must have had 50,000 sticker sheets on his door for you couldn't see wood at all. 

     The person who walked me to his room looked up to me and gave me a soft, most caring smile. "Sir, would you like me to take you child while your in your appointment?"

"SKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!"

     A truck load of memorizes flooded me at the same time and and I opened the door, the child being cradled in my arm. I heard that Dr. Picani was supposed to do a Spongbob thing when you walked in, but this time he just looked me right in the eye with a sympathetic face. 

     "Hello Deceit! Do you how do?" I can tell that he was trying to have the bright voice he usually does, but something didn't feel right. I sat down on the black squared sofa as I did once years ago.

Deceit POV flashback 8 years prior

     "I really want to go Remus!" I squirmed in his arms. "That is just so not personal and the most comfortable experience I have ever been through." Remus was grunting with the strength he had to use to hold me back. "Deceit, I usually don't think it is necessary to make you do things, but I think you should talk to someone about this, like really. I love you too much to see you like this. Can you do it? If not for you, then for me?" I looked at Remus with a might rage that melted into a tired defeat. 

     "Nah, why?" A light flickered through Remus's eyes. He thinks I have been acting strange since Virgil left an the it ,"isn't healthy". I disagree.

     "OK, lets go to the office." Remus has been trying to get m to go to Dr. Picnic's office for weeks now. I never liked the idea of talking to a stranger about my personal life and y deepest thoughts and feelings.

One hour and a lot of tears later.

     "Lovely speaking to you Deceit. See you next week."

     I smiled slightly walking out. Dry tears were attached to my face. Remus looked up from the novel he was reading with a crooked smile.

     "We should watch a movie." Remus suggested. I already knew what he wanted to watch. "Not Guys and Dolls?" I asked with a bit of a laugh. I didn't need to ask. "Yeah, but how does watching it not hurt you? I mean Thomas had a pretty big break up. Plus aren't you partners with Roman while acting?" I sighed. I loved the movie, but the memorizes behind the show were tragic.

     "Well Remus, I hate the show. I REALLY don't, but it still heals me to watch it. I watch it because it creates a cavity in my heart where Virgil shouldn't be." Remus did a soft snicker. Not a mean one, but one that is meant as a sound of disbelief. "Whatever you say snek snek."

Deceit's POV present day

     "I want to believe I'm just wonderful. Everything is going great and I have been present for all of it." I sounded exhausted.

     Dr.Picani gave me a confused look, "What do you mean by 'not being present for it all'? I know that there is a feeling of not being in the present..." he started to explain when I cut him off. " I wasn't in a coma." "Oh... do you know why you were knocked out and for how long?" My head got heavier as if the weight from my shoulders started floating to the top part of my body.

     "I wasn't knocked in 3 months ago. I don't remember being  down by Virgil. I don't miss him at all, but he hates his new life and he loves me with a burning passion. I should stop him from staying with them."

     He wasn't joking around with cartoon references and movies. He was acting very strange. I knew that my Dr. Picani was in there somewhere.

     Logan's POV
     I was sitting in the waiting room for quite sometime now when Patton went to find the bathroom. He went down the hall and before he turned left, he looked inside a small window then scrambled back.

     "What is it Patton?" I asked. He looked worried, in a relieved sort of way. Emotions are weird. "When I was looking for the bathroom, I got a glimpse of Deceit in the room with Dr. Picani." I thought about it the rules of therapy were not necessarily broken. No information was shared, unless Deceit wanted to keep this a secret. I won't share that with Patton though, he seems tense.

     "Patton. Calm down. Did one of them see you there?" He sniffled a bit, face turning red. I hope I can help. Emotions are gross. "No, but the baby was in the room with them. Deceit was crying and Dr. Picani didn't seem to be himself. He looked rather..." Patton trailed off, but I nodded for him to continue. "Tired, synthetic. All in all, done with all this bull shit."

     Roman was sleeping with Virgil on his lap. Remus was watching one of his rated R movies again so he wasn't hearing a thing through his headphones. "Patton... you curse?" I was so shocked. He didn't seem like the type. "Only when it is the only way I can see things and Picani looked so done. I think Deceit was shaking him in ways he was never shooken to be honest. Sometimes the therapist needs a therapist, but he, sadly, is the only one in the mind palace."

     That gave me an idea. "Patton, I am gonna do my session alone, if needed I am sure Roman would go with you." He nodded slightly and then sat down on the couch next to me, forgetting he had to use the bathroom. We were now going as Roman and Patton as a pair and Vigil, Remus, and I going ourselves. 

     Patton leaned on my shoulder and slept peacefully on my upper neck. I am glad he is finally getting some rest. I don't think he has slept in days. He is rather adorable in this state. Quiet, cute, unaware Patton. I hope I don't finish this book soon, this trip will take awhile and I only have 534 pages left.

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING LATELY!!! My computer broke and I haven't been able to update the story. I will try getting the next chapter out ASAP, expect something in the next two weeks though. Thank you for your patients and support. Do your best!!!