Chapter 5 part Finishing the flashback of chapter 4

( (T.W. suicide, cursing, Remus. Yes, Remus is a trigger warning.) second part of chapter 4) The video is my first video on my new youtube channel Video President 102 

     I appeared in Patton's room ready to pick a fight. I knocked at his door with a big bang. "Roman, I know your having trouble, just please don't break the door down." I heard Patton get closer to the door. "Here I made cookies, we can talk about Rem..." He stopped his sentence when he saw me at the door. His smile faded and then slowly came back again. I was waiting for a greeting before I went off. I can feel my head get hot with anger and my body shake with rage. "Hey Deceit, there is something I need to talk to you about." 

     I could not hold in the pain any longer.

     "WELL GUESS WHAT PATTON! VIRGIL IS  NOT MY CHILD! I LIKE THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN ACTING LIKE YOU ARE THE FATHER TO THIS LITTLE BOY! HE WASN'T MINE, HE ISN'T MINE, AND NEVER WILL BE MINE! YOU HEAR ME B****!"

    The whole time I was in Patton's face. Looking at him dead into the eye. He kept backing away, but I kept moving forward. I had him trapped in the corner of his room as he burst into tears. Before I could continue Virgil had teleported to the room. He was leaned back against the door traumatised. He was crying. He looked at me and scrunched his face. He walked towards me turning red. His eyeshadow was washing off with each tear. He then spoke up.

    "REALLY! I AM NOT WORTH ALL OF THIS! PATTON IS A WONDERFUL FATHER FIGURE AND HE IS SO SWEET AND KIND! HE WAS HELPING YOU RAISE ME! HE KEPT ME FROM DYING YEARS AGO! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SHARE ME! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IM SAYING THIS, BUT I WANT TO SOCIALIZE WITH MORE PEOPLE THAN JUST YOU! YOUR SO CLINGY AND YOU EXPECT ME TO MAKE FRIENDS AND BE SUCCESSFUL BUT I NEED DIFFERENT VIEWPOINTS AND MAYBE  A DIFFERENT CARETAKER!"

     Virgil walked up to Patton and confronted him, rubbing his back in small circles. I know that Logan had taught him that rubbing the back in small circles of a person who is stressed, angry, or upset helped them calm down. He also knows cause it has been done to him multiple times.

     Virgil gave Patton a tight hug, still continuing his hand motion. He gave me the death stare and I thought this would be the appropriate to leave when Roman and green Roman with a mustache walked in? Roman went to Virgil and Patton with some tissue and a book of some kind. The green one came up to me. I decided to ignore what was going on and ask who he was. "Can you not tell me who you are. It will probably be very easy to explain, but I have seen you before and you look old around here." "WhAt!?!? You just lack proper English. Let's start from the beginning." He than silently sang a song about Adam and Eve, Pixar references, and inappropriate mentions.

     I was at first scared, but then I realised, he was talking about death and the book of Genesis. He was a second dark side. "I am not Deceit, currently the proud father of Virgil." His eyes then grew wide. "Ok, I get it. Your the Deceitful trait! Wanna hang. They don't understand my humor. It is my job to do it and it just spills out of my mouth. I wish I can help what rated language comes out if my throat."

     "I don't understand. Plus, before this event I think everyone will just love me. Wanna come over and never stay?" Remus looked up to me face softening, "I would love too."

Overview:

Remus moved into Virgil's old room and Virgil went with Patton permanently.

Deceit can never forgive himself for his mistakes.

Virgil never lets down his grudge with Deceit.

Roman, Remus's best friend and brother, now hates him because he became friends with snake.

The main sides didn't let Deceit come near Virgil, not even to apologise.

        Back to present day

I started feeling a stream of guilt wash down through my body. "Remus?" He looked at me and nodded for me to continue. "Is our lives put together?" He looked at me with sympathy and gulped. "Yes Snakes, our lives are a mess, but one thing to remember is that we are not doing this for anyone but Thomas. We are designed for his pussy and we will stay there. Now I know you have questions, and I know your stressed, but I need you to sleep. Can you do that for me?" My eyes were fluttering, "No," "Good. ummm." Remus looked up and back down. "I love you D." I was falling asleep when I managed a "hate you too."

FWI!!! I am not shipping Remus and Deceit. This was merely a love you of comfort to a friend. Sorry this is a bit of a short chapter but I didn't really wanna do anything else plus I wanted a touching moment like this. Sorry for the two parter type thing. I didn't want a 3000 word chapter because that's just a lot. Take it easy! Do your best!