Seeing them so focused on what they're doing had got Rhian thinking how serious her father was when it comes to their business company. He must have hired the best office workers; one who takes work seriously. Not a single one of them was napping, playing online games, and there was no chatting. The only noise you would hear was the clicking sounds of the typing keyboard and mouse. Even the way they sit has caught Rhian's attention. Every one of them has their back arched and so straight. If it weren't for their movements, she would think that they were robots.

After a few minutes of gazing at them, she decided to make herself known and went down. As soon as she step foot on the base of the stairs, she was immediately received with numerous hello's and hi's by the workers. Some of them went back to work while most of them surrounded her and decided to chat since they were on a break.

She was surprised to know that many wants to talk to her since she barely visits the company. It was probably her second time at the building. The first was when her father force her to accompany him to the building and introduce her to the workers and staff. After that, it never came to mind to ever visit their company.

After an hour of chatting, Rhian learned so much from them. From how they choose to work here all the way up to their personalities. It was quite strange for her to know that some adores Mr. Ramos' way of running thr company. This is because, base from experience, Rhian sometimes didn't particularly admire her bossy father because of how they treated her and her brother. But for the workers, it seems that they couldn't be more happier and that their boss can be quite a comedian sometimes.

Lunch came and Rhian decided to buy food for her and her father. Not really in the mood for something fancy, she decided to just buy the closest fastfood she'll encounter. Luckily she found a Mc'Donald's a few blocks from their building and went there. Before she could enter, she saw Glaiza in there talking to a girl while holding up a brown envelope. The girl on the counter shook her head no, making the former bow her head and head outside defeated.

Before Glaiza could notice her, Rhian quickly sat on the farthest table and hid  her side of her face using her denim jacket while pretending to scroll through her phone.

Meanwhile, once outside, Glaiza gave out a deep, long sigh and slumped down  to the nearest booth and massage her temples. Not a minute long a ring was heard. Glaiza fished out her phone from her pocket and answered it.

Rhian on the other hand, could only make out faint conversations between Glaiza and what seems to be a guy named Paul. But a particular reply of Glaiza had got Rhian feeling guilty again.

"I'm fine Paul, just a little tired....... Yeah, I've been to them and they've also said that they're full or that they're not hiring.......No Paul, I'm not stopping, dad needs all the money I could possibly get on. The medicines he needs are quite expensive.......... Please no, don't do that, I don't want any of your money Paul, you've helped me enough, you and the rest of the group.... I understand that you just want to help, and I couldn't be more thankful, but its my responsibility and my priority. I don't want to drag you or anybody in my family's problem...... Alright, thanks for the offer Paul. Yeah, I'll do that. See you on Monday, bye." Glaiza hung up and close her eyes for a while.

Rhian was now feeling really bad for Glaiza and a bit angry about herself. She didn't really think about the consequences when she messed up Glaiza's job. She was so focused on her revenge that she forgot what Glaiza would feel.

She was about to approach her but then remembered that Glaiza would just snap at her. So instead of walking up to her and apologize sinicerely, she went back to the building.

After lunch and a couple hours observing the company, Rhian decided to go home, right after she bid goodbye to her father who hardly paid attention to her since he was busy at the moment, signing papers and all that.