A New Year Wish

".....5,4,3,2,1, Yayy!!! Happy New Year!!", Jimin and Jihyun join the ocean of people screaming at the Tokyo Tower.

After the dinner, three of them along with Tae, decide to visit the famous Tokyo Tower, one of the best place to celebrate new year in Tokyo. The festive atmosphere here, is really addicting, music keeps playing, lots of Japanese delicacies are being sold, the whole area is lighted and decorated. The lighting on the Tokyo Tower is displaying Happy New Year, 2020.

Jimin lifts his daughter in his arms and kisses her forehead,
"Happy new year, my love"

"Happy new year, appa", she wishes back to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Jeongyeon too walks near them and gives a gentle peck on Jihyun's head, whispering a soft new year wish in her ear.

Her eyes then meet with the man, who is already looking at her. His piercing, yet soft gaze is enough to make her heart race. Just when Jeongyeon somehow manages to mumble a happy new year to Jimin, a flash distract both of them. Jimin and Jeongyeon realize that Taehyung has taken a photo of them.
Tae smiles at the startled couple,"The scenery was great"

Jimin really wants to smack his bestfriend, but his eyes get stuck on the small smile on her lips,

Damn, I may completely loose it tonight, he thinks.

Four of them, start walking to see the decoration and try different delicacies. Jeongyeon really likes Japanese food, she keeps trying one after another. After a while , she notices how Jimin is staring at her, with a mischievous smile.

"Do I look weird while eating?", she asks with her mouth full.

Her innocent way of asking causes Jimin laughs out loud,"Aniyo, keyopta... manhi mogo", he places some more food on her plate.

Then they all head to merry go round as Jihyun wants to ride it. Taehyung sits behind every one and constantly clicks pictures of the three.

"Why can't they realize that they together complete the scenery", Tae mumbles, looking at the photos in his camera

"Wow !!! Omma look at that. They are playing TT", Jeongyeon looks at the direction Jihyun is pointing.

A bunch of people dancing in Twice TT Japanese version, doing the iconic hand gestures.

"Omma, let's dance", Jihyun pulls her hand.

"No, Jihyun ahh... I can't dance", Jeongyeon panicks at the thought of dancing in front of so many people, specially the man who is titled as a Dance Fairy.

"But you know the steps", Jihyun whines, "we have danced in TT so many times at home"

"Oh..jinja??", Jimin asks Jeongyeon with a naughty smile, "I want to see that".