The Truth Untold (Part I)

Jimin for the last time checked his passport, air ticket, other necessary items before locking the door. He is leaving for Seoul today, Tae is waiting outside in the car. He insists to see him off in the airport. He sprints down the stairs as elevator is under maintanance since two days. He places his large suitcase in the back and then shoves himself into the front seat beside Tae.

" Wow!! You look really excited", Tae pretends to be surprised.

Jimin just shrugs it off.

"This is from Boss.." Tae swings an envelope infront of Jimin.

"What now?" an irritated Jimin snatches it from his hand.

"Ahemm.." Tae fakes a deeper serious voice, " I am sure he mailed it to you, but I doubt you have time to check it, so I printed it..."

Tae gets interrupted by Jimin's outburst, "What???? I am not doing it...never", he already read it.

"What's the big deal? You are going there anyway." Tae can't really see a problem.

" See I have my personal reason, but I stated in my condition clearly in the contract, that I am never going to perform in Korea" Jimin says tossing the crumbled letter.

" Well... that's between you and Boss, I am not going to meddle in.." Tae starts the car.

"You better not..." Jimin looks outside the window.

After half an hour of driving in silence, Tae asks," he is going to pick you up ? Isn't he?"

Jimin slowly nods two time, " well he said so..."

"What's his name again? Im.." Tae tries to recall frowning his thick brows.

"Im Jae Bum", Jimin replies.

" And he is Dahyun's lawyer?" Tae asks again, not shifting his eyes from the highway.

"Yes.." Jimin chuckles, " funny isn't it? After five years she wanted to inform me that I have a daughter but through her lawyer!!!"

Since when we get so far from each other? Since when we turned to strangers ??

But Tae's question cuts his string of thoughts, "Why didn't you ask to talk with Dahyun directly?"

"I did .... but he told, I could meet her only in Seoul, before that it's not possible and don't ask why? Cause I don't know either", Jimin just rapped in his reply.

Seeing his irritation, Tae refrains from asking anymore questions.

Seoul

It has been only fifteen minutes that Jimin's flight has touched the soil of Seoul

It has been only fifteen minutes that Jimin's flight has touched the soil of Seoul. He claims his baggage and proceeds to the exit. His state of mind can't be expressed into words, his feelings are all mixed and entangled. One part of him, really wants to see her, meet her, confront her but on other side he is skeptical about the meeting. Jimin does not know what to expect or what to hope for. He doesn't know how to react or behave. What if she is really with someone else now? What if he really has a child?

Jimin now at the arrival exit, can feel the gazes upon him, he can easily notice how two girls sneakily have taken his photo. Well... Jimin is used to this kind of things. Only in two years he has earned the title of Asia's Dance Fairy. Even if someone is not from dance background, Jimin's aura never fails to draw the attention. Yes, he may not be one of the tallest or most typically handsome korean men out there, but he is definitely one of the most charismatic one.

Jimin casually scans the crowd and spots a placard with his name written on it. The guy holding it is already staring at him and he smiles, when their eyes meet. Jimin takes big steps towards him,

" Oh, you are more handsome in person !!", the guy said stretching out his hand for a shake.

"You are handsome too, Im Jae Bum ssi", Jimin shakes his hand.

Jaebum is driving the car and Jimin is staring outside, obviously in five years many things have changed and many things haven't

Jaebum is driving the car and Jimin is staring outside, obviously in five years many things have changed and many things haven't. After a while, Jimin finally asks clearing his throat,

"So when can I meet Dahyun?"

" I am taking you there, to her", Jaebum whispers.

" So... did she get married?" Jimin wants to prepare himself for those situation.

" No... but why do you ask?",Jaebum asks lifting his brows, he looks surprised.

" Just ... just like that." Jimin feels a bit embarrassed.

" So you are her lawyer? " Jimin throws another question.

" I am lawyer by profession, as a friend I just helped Dahyun ssi" Jaebum replies.

"Friend?" Jimin thinks " but I never heard of you?"

Jaebum lets out a laugh, " I came into her life much later"

After two and half hours of driving in silence, " We are here", Jaebum declares.

Jimin has dozed off a liitle, Jaebum's words brings him back from dreamland. He quickly opens the car door and comes out.

But, when Jimin realizes where they are now, he freezes. He feels like the ground has started shaking beneath his feet, his eyes are getting teared up. He rushes to Jaebum, curses loudly pulling his collar with his two hands but Jaebum does not resist.

"What's all these? Is this supposed to be a joke? Like after five years I came back to see this? " Jimin is shouting like frantic.

"This is the TRUTH, I know it's cruel. I am sorry for you genuinely but you have to know it, face it and overcome it because you have a child to take care of" Jaebum tries to calm down Jimin, patting on his shoulder.

Jimin on the other hand, is on his knees and wailing his heart out, he is shaking head like a lunatic, "No it can't be... I didn't return to see this"

Jaebum kneels down too, gently stroking his trembling head," Park Jimin ssi, she has suffered a lot, loved you more than her own life and waited for you till her last breath. Jimin ssi don't keep her waiting for any long. Let's go inside, meet her."

Jimin lifts his head with his teary eyes, vision is still blurred but readable,

Hann Memorial Park

But only thing he could say is "NOOO"...

----------

I know that all the readers may be thinking where is Jeongyeon? But I feel if I introduce her in between , it will cut the flow of the story. I assure you , you will meet Jeongyeon in next chapter. Anyway, the response I am getting for this story is really overwhelming. It is continuously ranking in Jeongmin 😍. Khamsahamnida to all 💜💜💜💜