Mi Casa

"Ommmmmmaaaaaaaa....."

The screaming and running child captured almost everyone's attention there at the arrival of Tokyo International airport. The lady, the little girl was running to, knelt on the floor spreading her both arms, allowing the girl to just crash on her chest.

"I missed you, I missed you so much...", the little Jihyun declares loudly while crying.

Jeongyeon can't help but tear up too, she showers her with kisses, smells her her hair, while wrapping Jihyun in her arms tightly. She feels alive after ages...

"Ommmaaa..."

"Hmm...", Jeongyeon replies while hugging her, rubbing her back.

"Nothing... I just want to call you that", Jihyun sniffs.

Jeongyeon pulls away and stares at her eyes, Jihyun is a crying mess right now, she yells,

"I can't force myself to call you aunt, I don't care about others, I just hate it...."

"Then don't... I don't care either, I hate it too", Jeongyeon replies calmly and wipes those damn tears from her red cheecks. How dare they spill out from those pretty eyes !!! They are too precious to be wasted like these.

She then spots two feet behind Jihyun, her eyes trail up to see that pretty face, those crescent eyes, staring right into her soul !!!

"It's too much for my heart in one day", she just mumbles unmindfully.

"What?", Jimin leans a bit more towards her, to hear her clearly.

Jeongyeon's mind plays a danger alarm and she stands up quickly, averting her gaze from his eyes.

"Nothing, let's go outside", she grabs Jihyun's hand and sprints towards the exit, leaving flabbergasted Jimin behind.

Geez... he is still dangerous !!!

"This is your first time in Tokyo?", Jimin asks from the front seat of the car.

"Yes", Jeongyeon nods.

"Appa, we will go on a city tour with omma, what you say?", Jihyun happily places the proposal and gets approved immediately.

"Also invite Tae Uncle"

"Ofcourse princess but let's go home first. Omma needs to get fresh and she must be hungry too", Jimin ruffles his daughter's hair.

Jeongyeon quietly enjoys the interaction, a smile appears on her lips,

they are doing quite well.

But the idea soon leaves her mind, as she steps into the apartment. The doormat is dusty enough to cause breathing problem. The kitchen sink is stinking like sewer, dishes are piled up in that God knows since how many days. She can spot cobwebs in every single corner of the room. Jimin's tshirt is hanging from armrest of the sofa, shoes are not on shoe rack. Two bowls of half finished cereal, are still on the table. After roaming all over the room, Jeongyeon's eyes stop infront of her, where the man is standing with smile,

"Welcome"