On Fire for Your Love

As Jeongyeon hops on his car, Jaebum gives her the brightest smile. Jeongyeon sees that and fakes a serious face, suppressing her own smile.

"You look so happy", she says.

"Yes I am", Jaebum's smile gets widened.

"Why?"

"You are being so comfortable around me lately, I like it"

The statement makes Jeongyeon blush. Honestly, she is enjoying the newly formed friendship with Jaebum, as if she has someone to lean on. She is better with the friend Jaebum than the fiance Jaebum.

"So you are leaving for London today?", Jeongyeon asks about his schedule.

"Oh yes, I have a flight at afternoon"

"Then why are you going to office?"

"I am dropping you there, I won't go to office today"

"Yaaa.... you didn't need to do that, so burdensome", Jeongyeon sounds annoyed.

"It's for me, I am going for one week, I want to see your pretty face before going", Jaebum smirks.

Jeongyeon turns her face to window, so that Jaebum can't see her. Jaebum's blunt confession makes her so shy, that her face has turned into a tomato.

They reach the office, Jaebum like a perfect gentleman opens the car door for her. Jeongyeon puckers her lips and gives him an "I am impressed" look. As soon as she comes out of the car, Jaebum plants a peck on her forehead,

"Have a nice day my love", he then smiles.

Jeongyeon gets flustered by his action, though she tries to play it cool, Jaebum notices it.

"Sorry, I should've controlled myself but couldn't", he apologizes with a sheepish smile.

"Its okay", Jeongyeon smiles back, "now you go"

After Jaebum leaves, she touches her forehead where he kissed. Jeongyeon closes her eyes and the moments with Jimin flash one by one.

Why it feels like so right with him but so wrong with Jaebum,when all of these are supposed to be wrong with him and right with Jaebum?

The lady is lost in her own thoughts and unmindfully approaching to her desk, when a colleague calls her name

"Hey, Yoo Jeon Yeon, boss is looking for you"

"President Park?", Jeongyeon asks with surprise.

"Yes, he has already asked for you three times", the colleague informs.

"Okay", Yoo increases her pace and changes her direction to Park Jin Young's office. Her boss is as usual drowned in his files, when she enters,

"Yes Yoo, come in, I was waiting"

"I apologize for being late", Jeongyeon bows to him.

"Animida, it's fine, I need your help", her boss hands over a file to her. Jeongyeon looks into it, there is a detailed information of a lady. Then Park Ji Young explains the whole case to her.

"You understand right? She is crucial witness in this case, you have to convince her to come to the court", President Park relaxes his body on the sofa.

"But, why you want me to fetch her? I am not even a lawyer", Jeongyeon exclaims.

"That's why. We already have tried to reach her but the thing is that she is too frightened. She needs someone who can sympathize with her situation but at the same time, can convince her to take the right decision. We lawyers, sometimes become too practical and logical that we ignore the emotions, hence can't sympathize often. I want to try with you once, because our lawyers have failed"