Who is in Your Heart?

Jaebum is waiting outside Jeongyeon's house, in his car. Though she repeatedly told him not to come, they could go by themselves, still he insisted on picking them up. In his several years of knowing Jeongyeon, five years of crushing on her silently, two years of courting her and six months of dating, he has consistently tried to score some points, be on her good side. But he knows he is still not there, though they are getting married, he still does not have her heart. But he refuses to give up, because the woman who makes his heart beat has been always her,only her.

He hears a knock on his car window and turns to see Jimin. With a smile he gets out of the car,

"Are you guys ready?, he asks Jimin.

"Yeah, the girls will come out at any moment, by the way congrats I didn't know you both are engaged", Jimin shakes his hand with a smile.

Jaebum was going to say something but stopped, no chocked !!

"Jeongyeon!!! You!!!", Jaebum couldn't finish the sentence, he is that mesmerized to see her new look.

Jeongyeon just awkwardly tucks her strands of hair behind her left ear, looks at ground, surroundings, Jihyun anywhere but Jaebum. Mrs. Yoo looks like a proud mom of a beautiful daughter.

"So shall we go or you want to stare her more?", Jimin teases him with devilish smile plastered on his face.

"Huh?? Yeah sure", the mannequin Jaebum comes back to life.

As Jeongyeon opens the back door, Jimin yells,"you should sit in the front"

Mrs. Yoo supports him with the broadest smile. Through the journey, the three in the back keep on giggling on how adorably awkward the couple at the front are!!

Jimin teases Jaebum again, "keep your eyes on the road for now Jebum ssi, we don't want to die so young"

Then three of them in the back burst out in laughter while two in the front turn into tomato.

They finally has reached to Jaebum's house, finally the young couple's torment has ended. Jimin can tell Im Jaebum comes from a wealthy family, the house is 4 times bigger than Yoo's.

Im Residence

They are now waiting at the big hall patiently for Jaebum's mother, as she appears, they all bow. She comes and hugs Jeongyeon,
"Wow!! You look....decent!!",she comments in a sly manner.
The young girl just bows, she is visibly uneasy.
Then the older woman turns to Jimin,
"You must be Park Jimin", she does not seem pleased for some reason.
Jimin bows to her, he doesn't feel very good about this meeting.

After a small introduction, two old ladies start gossiping about random things. Everyone intentionally secludes the couple to have their own time. Little Jihyun starts chatting with her father in one corner.

"Appa, thank you", little Jihyun blurts out happily.

"Hmm?? Why?",Jimin asks his daughter.

"For coming here, everytime I come here, I feel lonely, those two halmonis start gossiping and omma gets busy talking with Jaebum uncle",she pouts.

Jimin just melts at her cuteness everytime,"but appa is here,with Jihyunie". He lifts his daughter and settles her on his lap.

Jihyun looks happy and starts talking about random things. This girl is a chatterbox!!

"You know appa, I don't like Jaebum uncle's mother", she whispers to Jimin.

"Wae??", Jimin whispers back.

"I am sure she won't treat omma well after marriage, she is like those bad mother in laws from dramas", she replies in a very serious tone.

But Park Jimin lost it, he just giggled loudly.

"Appa, do you miss Dahyun omma?", she faces Jimin and asks.

"Yes and you?", as her father asks, little Jihyun glares at floor

"I know I should miss her but I don't. Am I a bad daughter?", she sounds sad.

"Ani.. you are the best daughter, you don't miss her because you are a part of her", Jimin takes those little hands and stares at her.

The small face lits up with those words,as if she needs that confirmation badly.

The young man leans forward to meet the eyes of the child and points to her heart,
" You don't miss her because she is right there Jihyun, in your heart"

"And who is in your heart, appa?", the child asks back with her little curious shining eyes.

"YOU",then they both giggle.

Jeongyeon is watching the father daughter duo from a far, she keeps smiling alone by herself.

"Jihyun is going to be fine with him, you should be happy Jeongyeon, she has found her real family", Jaebum's word drags down her to harsh reality.

Right, she is not a part of that family!!!

She takes the drink offered by Jebum, and asks "When he wants to leave with his daughter to Japan?"

"Within a month may be",Jaebum replies staring at her.

"Oh..", she replies while scratching the brim of the glass.

Jaebum takes the hand of his lady love in his, " I know it's tough but someday or other, you had to let go her."

The beautiful lady infront of him remains silent.

"Jeongyeon ah.. I was thinking this lately...ummm.. how about getting married this month? Before Jihyun leaving us?" Jaebum utters his every word carefully.

Yes he is playing with her emotions. He hates himself for playing these petty tactics on her but he can't miss the chance to make Jeongyeon his, officially. Though he did prepare for the bad, the reaction of his fiance was the worst. Jeongyeon just shakes off his hand with a shocked face.

As a flustered Jaebum tries to leave, she clutches at his arm,
"Sorry Jaebum, I am just so anxious these days....plus I am not sure about our marriage, our family status are so different, your mother still hates me, Park Jimin appeared from nowhere, Jihyun is going away, I am just all over the places, I can't put my heart into ease"

Jaebum replies turning his back to her,
"You know today I cant take my eyes off of you, you are looking that beautiful !! I have tried countless times to tell you that but couldn't. You are so cold towards me Jeongyeon, it is sometimes very depressing for me. I have been trying trying and trying to reach your heart, but you seem to go far and far and more far each time!!!"

Jeongyeon doesn't know what to say but he continues

"Except me,you think of everyone, Jihyun, our family status, my mother, even...even Park Jimin!!!", Jaebum just vents out his frustration.

But the last name hits Jeongyeon like lightning, she looks at the young man playing with his daughter in a corner, oblivious of the internal struggle, someone is going through because of him.

---------
Hi readers,
                     I hope you are enjoying the story. My vacation has ended, though I will try but I may not be able to update so frequently. I have received a lot of love from you, I thank you all for that.

Lastly, I will like to know how was your journey with Jeongmin so far?? Can I have some comments this time?