Am I Wrong?

She came that night.

The only thought Jimin had in his mind was Jeongyeon cared for him, that was why she came that night, but why is she avoiding him now? Yes, she is avoiding him, pushing him away, Jimin can feel it. Tae said that she was hurt, she was crying, Jimin absolutely can't stand that, he needs to know what's going on? Jeongyeon deserves all the happiness in the world, and he will make sure that. He calls Mrs. Yoo as Jeongyeon's phone is switched off,

"Hello..I am Park Ji Min", as Jimin finishes the sentence, Mrs. Yoo immediately asks in tensed voice,

"Isn't the show over yet? It's already late"

"Show was over almost one hour ago, why? Where is Jeongyeon?", Jimin gets worried.

"She isn't home yet. Did she already leave?", Mrs. Yoo panicks.

"Yes... don't worry, I am going to find her, please don't panick", Jimin assures her, "and Jihyun is with me, don't worry about her"

He starts the car, he recalls that Tae booked a cab for Jeongyeon. He calls him and tells him to see where did the cab drop her. It turns out to be her neighbourhood only.

"Okay so she is there only, just didn't go home", Jimin feels a relief.

He parks the car on the side of the road, Jimin is in her neighbourhood now. He checks the bus stop, the departmental store, the kids playground, her favourite fish cake stall but Jeongyeon is nowhere. Suddenly a shrill woman voice attracts his attention, he follows that and finds out a soju shop ajhumma is yelling at someone, precisely a lady. He goes near to the shop and a sigh of relief comes out of his mouth.

There she is, Yoo Jeong Yeon.

Now both are sitting in the bus stand and the drunk lady blabbering some nonsense. But Jimin can tell she is sad for some reason, Jeongyeon is not the kind of a person who can just leave Jihyun like that. When he asks what happened with her, she doesn't reply directly rather, talks something about truth, something about her fear. Jimin knows that she is hiding something but he doesn't know what? The worst part is she considers herself responsible for all her pain.

"Me, it's myself or my Truth that's hurting me. I am too scared to accept it, what if I come out honestly and get hurt even more? What if you start hating after knowing my truth?"

That's what she said. But little does she know that she slowly is filling his mind and occupying his heart. Little does she know how tough the days they didn't talk were for Jimin. How happy he was when she showed up in his show and how bad he is feeling right now to see her in this much pain.

Honestly Jimin right now wants to hug her tightly but is controlling himself, he then leans towards her to wipe her tears, he really hates them. But that probably is proved to be the worst idea at that vulnerable moment, he literally gets lost in her pretty tearful eyes. Jeongyeon is a bit flustered by the sudden closeness at first, but her eyes are locked into his. Jimin is well aware of the tension that is slowly building up between them. But he doesn't move an inch, as if he is possessed by something, he doesn't the stare to break. Their warm breaths are heating up the moment. When they finally break the eye lock, their gaze falls onto each other's lips. Drunk Jeongyeon happens to be the first, who gives in into the temptation, she is the one who has dared to risk it all and the man doesn't reject it. Park Ji Min isn't drunk like her but at this moment he has lost it, he hasn't realized before that he too wanted it so bad. The moment her lips touch his, his arms instinctively wraps around her waist to pull her closer for a deep interaction. But not much later, it hits him what they are doing and he brakes the kiss. Jeongyeon stares at him with confusion.