A Closure

It's not right Jeongyeon

Park Ji Min will never love you, he still loves Dahyun

It's not right Jeongyeon

Park Ji Min will......

The voices of  Jimin and Mrs. Im is still echoing in her head. Jeongyeon opens her eyes and looks around, she is in her room. She tries to get up but  immediately retreats, her head feels so heavy. Ofcourse it will be like this, she drank last night like crazy.

"You are up?", Jeongyeon lifts head to see her mother, standing at the door.

"Hmm... what's the time?" Jeongyeon asks.

"You have time to get ready for office", her mother answered then she comes and sit on the bed near her. She caresses her hair lovingly, Jeongyeon is trying to guess the reason behind her this behavior.

"Is something bothering you my child?", Mrs. Yoo asks her daughter.

"Nothing, mother", she gives an unconvincing reply.

"You never have drank so much, something is there, tell me child", Mrs Yoo takes her hands and press it to assure her.

"Mother", Jeongyeon looks straight into her eyes, " I have decided to stop living for others, this time I want to live for myself".

"What do you mean?", Mrs Yoo gets confused.

" I suddenly realize my happiness, my sorrow depend too much upon other people. My life decisions are always centers around someone else. I want to stop that", Jeongyeon's says firmly.

Mrs. Yoo is still clueless and confused.
Jeongyeon then gets up, takes towel and bathrobe and heads to bathroom.

JYP Law Firm

Jeongyeon was going through some important documents when Jaebum came with a cup of coffee. He clears his throat loudly and when Jeongyeon looks at him, he offers the coffee. She takes it, then Jaebum says

"I know you met my mother that night"

"Hmm", Jeongyeon takes a sip of the coffee.

" And Choi Soo Young too...", Jaebum says in low voice.

"We need to talk, let's go to the terrace", Jeongyeon stands up, grabs his hand and drags him to the elevator

Now, both of them are in terrace, Jeongyeon is letting the breeze to brush against her face and hair, Jaebum nervously waits for her to talk. After a long wait, she finally speaks,

"I am really really thankful to you", she says it facing Jaebum, " I am grateful to you that you chose to love such ordinary girl like me, fought for me, most importantly waited for me".

Jaebum is speechless with her sudden confessions. It's not that he doesn't know her feelings towards him but first time she is so vocal about it.

"You aren't ordinary, you are special, you deserve it", Jaebum says taking her hands into his.

Jeongyeon is still looking at his eyes,
"No I don't, I don't deserve you, till now I could not give you anything, not my heart, not my love".

She lowers her gaze this time, "you know that too".

"Jeongyeon...please", Jaebum presses her hands, he is now more nervous.

"But I want to try, for your sake", Jeongyeon again looks at him, "Let's date, for real, like the normal couple do"

Jaebum's mouth is now wide opened, just when he starts thinking about the worst, the best thing happened. He cant believe his ears, it is Jeongyeon who proposed him to date.