You and Me in Moonlight

Taehyung has searched every corridor and rooms for Yoo Jeong Yeon, now only washrooms are left, to which he can't get access to. He summons one of his female junior to look in all the washrooms but Yoo Jeong Yeon is no where to be found. Taehyung is now tensed, apparently Park Jimin spotted a crying Jeongyeon leaving the audience seat. His bestfriend has commanded Taehyung to check on Jeongyeon, otherwise he will simply end the interaction session.

What's exactly going on between these two?

Taehyung is in deep trouble now, he comes to the lawn, to get some fresh air.

"Oh my Goodness!! You are here and...", Tae leaves his sentence unfinished to see Jeongyeon's pained expression. Her eyes are puffy, it's evident she has had a good cry.

"Hey, what happened?", Tae asks with a warm and soft voice, placing his hands on her shoulder.

"I am an idiot", Yoo Jeong Yeon just slips those word without any context.

Taehyung remains silent, he already knows something is very wrong with her, something really bad happened.

"I am an Idiot", she repeats, "that's why I am hurting so much."

"What is it? What is bothering you Jeongyeon ssi?", Taehyung asks carefully.

" It's me!! I keep on adding those persons in my life, who are eventually going to leave. But I cant love those people who are actually around me... It's only my fault, that's why I am hurting so much", her tears appear again.

Taehyung just doesn't know how to handle a crying woman, he just gives her a hug.

"Jimin is looking for you Jeongyeon ssi", Taehyung knows this information is so out of place at this situation but he has the responsibility towards the show and his best friend.

"Oh no... I can't go infront of him like this", Jeongyeon says wiping her tears.

"But I have to say something, he saw you crying", Tae replies.

"Just say something, just say I wasn't feeling good so I went home", Jeongyeon won't go infront of him at any cost.

"And Jihyun?? What about her?", Taehyung reminds her.

Jeongyeon tries to think of an excuse pulling her hair, "you just tell her that I had some work so I had to leave. She can stay with her Appa tonight"

"What??", Taehyung asks in disbelief.

"Please Taehyung ssi, dont say anything to Park Jimin about what you just saw here, I beg you", Jeongyeon requests him with folded hands.

The fansign was already concluded when Taehyung set his foot in the venue. He finds Jimin in dressing room, impatiently waiting for him. Jihyun is sleeping on his lap, he looks at Taehyung and asks in a low voice,

"Where is she?"

"Ummm....she had some important work to do, she went home, she requested you to take care of Jihyun for tonight", Taehyung answers casually.

"That's it?", Jimin asks him, clearly not convinced.

"Yes, that's it. I called a cab for her so don't worry, she will reach home safely", Taehyung assures.

Jimin has come back to hotel with sleepy Jihyun, the crying face of Jeongyeon is flashing in his mind time to time. He searches her name in the contact list several times but couldn't manage to call her. He has realized that Jeongyeon is slowly creating a invisible wall between them and Park Ji Min doesn't know whether to crush it down or not. He has no idea about his limits or rights when it comes to Yoo Jeong Yeon. They are not friends, they are not relatives, they are not even strangers but they share a strong but nameless bond between them.