Brice Monday

I wheel Aizlynn into the mall. We turn into the store on the left, which just so happens to be the "Classic White Girl Store" apparently. Starbucks. Yay. But it's fine. It's all part of the plan.

Some people's ears plug randomly. They're just living life, then all the sudden, their ears plug. Well, I'm not one of the people. But, they do plug when Aizlynn screeches. 

Yes, okay, I scheduled a surprise party for her. Duh. But, she still didn't need to make me deaf. 

"Jesus, kid!" I mutter.

So, basically what happened over that period of time we have just experienced, was Aizlynn died. Yeah, she legit died. Bam. Kablamo. Poof. Pow. Gone. She was gone for five minutes. The doctors tried. They thought they failed. They did fail. But, while the doctor had gone to tell her parents, her heart started beating again. I mean, I guess it's sorta a miracle. 

She has a broken ankle and finger, a sprained wrist, and a fractured skull. My best friend got hurt and it hurts me so much to see her in pain. And the girl who was driving walked out of there like nothing happened.

Anyway, back to the party.

He friends rush over to her, loading her with hugs and kissing, which I find weird. Don't ask me why girls kiss each other. Like, ew, you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth? Okay, they only kiss her on the cheek, but same thing. They continue showing her with love and junk, which makes me smile. And, hey, you gotta love 'em for it.