𝐌 𝐈 𝐒 𝐒 𝐌 𝐄, 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘯

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺: 𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘒𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘢 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘜𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥.

𝘛𝘢𝘨𝘴: 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘨𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵, 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘐𝘮 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘶

𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 ~ ☕️

╔═══    *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*    ═══╗

╚═══    *

╚═══    *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*    ═══╝

THE dorm room smells of peppermint and cheap perfume that was gifted as a Christmas present way back when. A frustrated sigh leaves the college freshman as she types away carelessly on the computer that sat on her desk. She was giving up. There was no way she was going to have this essay done by midnight.

Her mouth waters and her eyes glare at the empty water bottle in front of her.

The thirst that lingered in her throat makes her legs stand as she slips on her jacket, heading down the hall to the nearby vending machine. The halls are dim, not a soul to be seen but her. She hated coming out here at night.

There was always this weird and uncomfortable feeling she felt whenever alone at times like this. She pulls her jacket closer as the air around her grew colder, why the hell was it always so cold? Don't they know there's a thing called heat?

The thought removes itself as the familiar sound of the vending machine catches her attention. The water bottle soon drops down and she sweeps it up and twists the cap open. Not a second later she attaching the cold beverage to her lips and chugging like no tomorrow.

College stress is no joke. She begins to walk back to her room when the lights in the hall turn off leaving her in complete darkness. Oh shit.

She stalks down the hall, her fingers grazing the wall as she searches for her door. With the right amount of steps, she finds her door. Her hand grabs the knob and turns. Her eyes widen and she begins to panic — the door is locked.

"You're always getting yourself in situations like this." She mumbled to herself as she continues to fumble with the door.

Hands growing tired and her head starting to ache in annoyance she pulls her hands away from the door and sits on the ground. On the other side of the door, she can hear her phone ring and groans. It's probably her friend Joshua calling, like most days he calls around this time to see how's she doing.

Flying to Korea for college was a big step and being away from her friends was even harder but she made her choice and there was no turning back now.

The darkness that surrounds her is eerie and she's cold as she sits on the carpeted floor of the hall. Suddenly she hears footsteps coming from the end of the hall and she perks up. She can't see whoever is coming near but she hopes they have a phone or anything to help see and hopefully they can find someone to help get inside her room and turn the lights on.

"Hello? I got locked out of my room if you don't mind —" the footsteps come to a halt and it's as if the person teleported because now she can feel the person right in front of her.

Their presence is nowhere near friendly. Her skin begins to crawl and she backs away from the person. The ground beneath her caves in as they step closer as she backs away. Her heart pounds in her chest and before she can do anything else, the mystery person grabs her.

"Let me go! Help!" Her shouts are unhelpful as the person wraps their hand around her mouth. She struggles against their stronghold, her arms being held behind her uncomfortably.

McKenna's eyes begin to water as she is being dragged to God knows where. From what she could tell, the person is most definitely a male. But why she is being taken is unknown to her and her mind races with nothing but negative outcomes. Was this it for her? Her body is being dragged down steps and she groans and whines in discomfort, only to be dragged down more harshly.

Suddenly they stop dragging her and she's being shoved in a confined space. She shakes as she feels the stranger's eyes on her and a sudden devious laugh erupts from him. He steps closer and closer until she can feel his breath fanning against her face and she gulps.

"What do you want? Why am I here?" She asks, tears staining her cheeks and rolling down her skin.

He says nothing, his hand grazes the side of her cheek and she slaps his hand away angrily.

"Don't touch me!" She yells as her chest rises with both fear of the unknown and anger and many other emotions. Again, the stranger says nothing.

His hands roam her skin as he traps her within his hold and she can do nothing but whimper and thrash.

"Mckenna." The voice makes her body freeze and she almost feels as though she could faint.

She thought she had gotten away. She had done everything she could think of to get away from him yet he had found his way here.

"Changkyun?" She gulps. Although it was dark she could tell there was a sinister smile that spread across his evil face.

"My beautiful McKenna, did you miss me, baby?"

The End.