𝐒 𝐖 𝐄 𝐄 𝐓 𝐃 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐌 𝐒, 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘣𝘪𝘯

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺: 𝘏𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳.

𝘛𝘢𝘨𝘴: 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴,
𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘉𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘶

WARNING: this oneshot contains detailed sexual content. Read at your own risk.

𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 ~☕️

╔═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╗

╚═══    *

╚═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╝

YOU lay in bed, tossing and turning with sheets disheveled and a pillow snug between your arms. The heaviness of your eyes is a welcome sign to the sleep you so desperately desired but for some reason, your body just wouldn't let up and your mind was a mess of cluttered nonsense.

The pitter-patter of rain against the window above you reverberates the quiet room, your heavy eyes gradually closing as your breaths become soft and steady. The thoughts that once cluttered your mind soon vanish as your body relaxes into the plush mattress beneath you.

A sudden sound alerts you, your eyes snap open like a hawk, and your body jolting from the warmth of your bed. You look to your left and through the dark haze of the room, you notice that your door is now open. "I didn't leave my door open... Did I?" you ask yourself, just staring and clutching your pillow to your chest as you began to grow uneasy, goosebumps rising on your skin.

"Mmhm," there's that sound again, only this time it's more clear and it's someone's voice on the other side of the door.

There's nothing to be seen but pitch black. Fear strikes you again when the door begins to creak open slowly as you watch with shaky limbs and a quick heart.  The door comes to a stop, the knob hitting against the wall with a thud. You were now completely exposed to whatever lies on the other side. Long footsteps echo throughout the house, the proximity clear that they were right outside your door.

The footsteps seem to get louder and as they do your hand reaches for your phone but to your dismay, you're too frightened and as you hurriedly try to find it— it slips through your blanket and falls flat on the wooden floor with a loud smack. The footsteps come to a halt.

Delving over the side of the bed, you anxiously search for your phone, your fingers dipping underneath and hand outstretched in hopes to reach it before they had entered the room.