𝐌 𝐀 𝐊 𝐄 𝐈 𝐓 𝐐 𝐔 𝐈 𝐂 𝐊, 𝘺𝘶𝘨𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘮

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺: 𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘠𝘶𝘨𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘴.

𝘛𝘢𝘨𝘴: 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘦, 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵, 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘰 𝘴!𝘹, 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘠𝘶𝘨𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘶

𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 ~☕️

WARNING: this oneshot contains detailed sexual content. Read at your own risk.

╔═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╗

╚═══    *

╚═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══╝

The seven men shout in the consumable room, "Encore, encore!" Their voices reverberating against the walls sending chills through Bianca's tired body. She had been sitting in the lounge area, waiting for her boyfriend — Yugyeom to finish recording so they could go home. The clock ticks lazily above her and it had almost seemed like time had begun to slow down with her growing anxiousness.

She honestly just wanted to get out of here. It dawned on her that she and Yugyeom hadn't had sex in a while (thanks to the pandemic, but hey, safety first.)

Bianca missed her boyfriend dearly but she also missed having him buried deep inside... Too much? Bianca couldn't deny tho, their soft and passion-filled voices as they sang into the mic was a sight to see and she was happy to be of support to her lover and friends.

Five hours had already passed and Bianca was now lounging on the quite uncomfortable couch, her chin resting upon her palm as she watched her boyfriend sing his heart out.  There is a protruding vein in his neck that catches her eye and although it may only seem like so, the subtle flex of it made her thighs clench. Bianca stares in awe with lustful eyes, not caring if anyone had seen her eye-fucking her man.

The music suddenly stops as the air cuts thin, Jackson suddenly yelling "break time," rushing past Yugyeom for snacks, the other five males tagging along. Bianca still has her eyes glued to Yugyeom and when he finally notices, he smiles.

"You know, staring isn't very polite," he teases prompting her to scoot over so he can sit beside her on the couch. She shrugs.

"I guess I couldn't help it. You sound amazing baby, your fans are going to love the song," she says, trying her best to fight the urge to jump in the man's lap as he sits with his legs wide open. It was rather liberating yet the way he looked at her made her feel as though he knew exactly what she wanted.