𝐁 𝐋 𝐎 𝐎 𝐃, 𝘵𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺: 𝘈𝘴 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥. 𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴, 𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵.

𝘛𝘢𝘨𝘴: 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵, 𝘷𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦, 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥, 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘛𝘢𝘦𝘩𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘶

𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 ~ ☕️

╔═══    *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*    ═══╗

╚═══    *

╚═══    *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*    ═══╝

SPLASHING water droplets hit the car windows as Taehyung's father, Hyunjin, drives onwards. The skies are overhung with a blanket of grey, so much so that you can barely tell the difference between the sky and clouds.

Despite car rides feeling tedious, the rain commonly calms the young boy - he watches as raindrops race down the windows. The occasional wave of a puddle can be exciting, but he'd rather be outside in those puddles than stuck in this car.

Taehyung rolls the window down and sticks his hand out, just as a drop of crystal-clear water appears on his fragile skin, he smiles to himself. The rain was something that stopped his thoughts from buzzing, calmed him.

The waves of the salty liquid washed the pavement creating a melancholic song. Waiting for the rain to wash all of the misery away, he pokes his head out towards the sky, his gaze burning into the horizon, staring at the beauty of the upcoming storm and the crying clouds.

He can hear his father's soft hums as the radio plays faintly. The man held a rather blank expression as he stared ahead and drove through the grey cotton-like clouds. He assumed it was due to the weather.

Taehyung sighs, his smile turning into a wide grin as they reach their destination. He gets back into the car and unbuckles his seatbelt.