𝐇 𝐄 𝐋 𝐋 𝐎 𝐀 𝐆 𝐀 𝐈 𝐍

Hi my love, did you miss me? Well I really really missed you

Hi my love, did you miss me? Well I really really missed you. As you may or may not know a lot has gone on in my life.

The past two years for me have been up and down, my mental health was not the greatest, I was in a relationship and then not. Moving from home to home, losing my grandfather, my mother going through her divorce, my terrible stepdad. That's a summary of everything and even now I'm doing my best to pick myself up again.

Things have finally calmed down a bit, I'm growing a better relationship with myself and learning to truly love myself the way I deserve to be loved. All the things that I had been looking for, I have within me. I am what I need. It's good to update again, I had felt so bad about it, about leaving this world behind, of not updating anything. I was writing tho, nothing felt right or good enough. I didn't even edit my recent update, I'm tired of putting so much thought into things, of doubting myself. I'm changing, I'm going to be the person I truly desire to be day by day.

So again thank you for being here, for sticking with me, for reading and voting. It means the world to me to know that you still enjoy my work and are waiting for me. Thank you for not leaving and being so patient.

I love you.