𝐌 𝐈 𝐑 𝐀 𝐂 𝐋 𝐄, 𝘫𝘢𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘰𝘮

𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘺: 𝘈𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦.

𝘛𝘢𝘨𝘴: 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵, 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳, 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧, 𝘓𝘪𝘮 𝘑𝘢𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘶

𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 ~ ☕️

╔═══    *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*    ═══╗

╚═══    *

╚═══    *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*    ═══╝

THE air is cold as specks of ice fall onto the man's dark hair. Jaebeom pulls his coat over his frame a little tighter, not too fond of the way his body shudders in contrast to the freezing weather.

He takes long strides towards the small diner, praying that he would be welcomed by warm and comforting air. His hand latches onto the door and as he swiftly opens it a wave of warmth hits his face.

His body relaxes and he walks up towards the counter and places his order. Once he's finished, he takes a seat. The door chimes and in walks a petite woman. She was shuddering, lips almost blue. Jaebeom frowns at the thin jacket she wore feeling bad for the young woman.

"I'd like to order the number four meal," her hands shake as she pulls out a twenty-dollar bill from her pocket.

"I'm not taking that." The man at the register says with a blunt look on his face.

The woman looks at him, confusion painted on her sunken face. Her eyes are frantic as she searched for something to say to the rude man.

"Why not?" Jaebeom listens closely, keeping his eyes down as he waits for what will happen next.

"That's not your money, I saw that lady give that to you outside. You can't keep coming here, people like you make this place look bad."

The woman stares in shock at his words, Jaebeom can't believe it either. Before the woman can say anything else, he interrupts her.

"You have to leave, we don't serve beggars here." He says.

The woman's eyes tear up before she's rushing out of the diner and into the cold. Jaebeom abruptly stands as the man comes back with his order.

"Here you go, young sir." He says with a cheery voice as if he wasn't blatantly rude just seconds ago.

"What kind of diner is this?" There's a fire in Jaebeom's eyes as he comes face to face with the man.