𝐑 𝐄 𝐐 𝐔 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓

Hello lovelies❤

I will be writing requests! I have been wanting to do this for a while so here it is, my very own oneshot book.

Don't worry, I won't be making a huge form - all I need are these three things:

- NAME of the person you want to request (the person you request doesn't have to be a kpop idol)

- YOUR NAME or your nickname (whichever you prefer)

- THEME/PLOT (angst, smut, fluff. It doesn't have to only be smut or angst, you can have a fluff/smut etc. Include what you want the story to be about)

Keep it short and simple. Please do not write a super detailed long request, leave me some room to be able to write in a way where I have options, it's hard for me to write a request when you state every detail. Makes it less fun to write honestly.

The theme is optional so if you don't have a theme but you have someone to request that's ok, I'll whip something up!

Need I remind you this is a mature book. If there are themes you are not comfortable with do not read.

Please be patient with me, I may not always be able to write requests quickly due to the fact that I am a full time college student.  Also, if you comment and I don't write your request please don't be offended. That just simply means I don't want to write it.

Requests are open! You can comment your requests here.