The sound of the door opening cut his thoughts short as they entered inside, they turned a corner and then another one before they got to the designated room, Luc turned the door knob slowly and the door creaked.

There it stood, a bed at a corner draped with a sheet and pillow with wrappers neatly folded on the left side of it.

All three walked into the room behind Luc and as they were caught up with staring at the room, Luc's gaze was right on Rane. Once her eyes met his, a muscle twitched.

"You would be staying here for as long as you wish, the kitchen isn't far from you and so are other things, if you need anything do not fail yo come see one of us or even the Abbot himself but I would advise you meet Aiden

"Why?"

Luc scoffed and side stepped her and began making his way to the door, he stopped and turned the door knob, giving a side glance to them, "He is the chamberlain"

"Ok" she was still confused but didn't let it show.

Once Luc left, she took the baby from Seden, she was already asleep and lay her on the bed.
She began checking out the room, Seden and Antonio stood at a corner.

'What is a chamberlain?"

"It's a monk who looks after the day to day essentials of the monks" Antonio gestured to the door,"Like what he said, if you need anything you meet Aiden"

"Aiden?"

"He was present at the council today"

"I wasn't really watching, my bad"

"It's ok" Seden shrugged,"it happens quite a lot for me too, I don't really look at the council of we are ever having meetings with them, so you are not alone"

Rane chuckled lightly,"What about you Antonio?" He raised an eyebrow, "Do you also not look at the council during meetings?"

He shook his head "I never fail to make eye contact with them"

"Really? Did you make eye contact with them when the Kitchener made mention of your heroic trip to the pot without his knowledge" Seden laughed, "It's ok Antonio, you need to act great for your sister"

"That was one time Seden, one time"

"Don't get me started on the second and even the third one cause there is a long list of it"

Rane chuckled,"It's ok Seden, no need to do all of that"

"I will leave it be" Seden patted Antonio on the shoulder

Rane took out some coins and they made their way out of the room leaving the baby on the bed.

"Who's gonna watch her?" He gestured to the room they had just left.
"You want to?" Rane tilted her head

"You don't want to?" Seden tilted his too

"I want to get her some stuffs"

"I want to watch her" his voice had a little plea in it and Rane shrugged

"Go ahead then, her food is right in the table, I just need to step out for few minutes"

"Oh I see, you want to have the brother to sister talk?" He nodded his head like he had just caught on on something he wasn't meant to know

"We just want to catch up, that's all"

"Ok then, I will watch the baby while you both catch up" and with that he went back in.

She was finally alone with her brother, when they had arrived the previous night they were immediately ushered into a room that was used for emergencies like that, luckily for her Cyane didn't disturb throughout the night.