Jeongyeon sighs... okay this mess may help her to love him a little less.

Jimin had to go to the academy, so he left after a while, Jeongyeon was still looking at the mess with helpless eyes. The only thing that is clean in this room is the big picture of Dahyun on the wall, that doesn't have a single speck of dust. Jihyun could sense Jeongyeon's state of mind, do she dragged her mother to her room,

"Omma you are going to sleep with me".

Jeongyeon huffs to see Jihyun's room is a lot cleaner and organized, she pinches her cheeks,
"After all, you are my daughter, good job. Outside was hell"

Jihyun giggles and says, "you are yet to see Appa's room"

Jeongyeon rolls her eyes and ties her hair into a small bun,
"I can't stay like this, Jihyunah help me"

Jimin was going to press the doorbell but thinking Jeongyeon might be sleeping, he just pressed the password to open the door lock

Jimin was going to press the doorbell but thinking Jeongyeon might be sleeping, he just pressed the password to open the door lock. He bounced back as soon as he stepped into the room to check the number plate of his apartment.

"It's your apartment Park Ji Min, come in", the lady yells from the kitchen.

"Wow", Jimin enters taking off his shoes, "I was almost fooled !!!"

"Put those in the shoe rack", Jeongyeon is paying more attention to his actions than his words.

"Huh? Oh.. okay", he puts his shoes in shoe rack nicely.

He then proceeds to the kitchen, where Jeongyeon is stirring a batter in a bowl.

"What is it?"

"Jihyun wants to eat pancakes"

"Wow!!", Jimin gets slapped on his arm, as he tries to take a dip of the batter to taste, by his finger.

"Wash your hands first", Jeongyeon shoots.

"I am not touching it..", Jimin makes an irritated face, rubbing his arm.

"Jihyunaaaahhhh.... appa is home", Jimin announces.

Jihyun runs out from her room, she has a color paper in one hand,
"Apppaa"

"Woooaahh... uri Jihyunie.. what are you doing?", Jimin asks lovingly.

"Appa, I am trying origami. We are going to decorate the house with these"

"You take a shower first, then help Jihyun to make those", Jeongyeon commands from the kitchen.

Jimin can hear the sizzling sound and smell the scent of the pancakes, he stands up enthusiastically,

"Yes madam"

But he gets another shock seeing his own room, it's not his room anymore.

"Where is my towel, Jeongyeon?"

"That one was very dirty, I have kept a new one in the bathroom"

"Pajamas?"

"In your wardrobe, left side"

After half an hour, Jimin again screams on top of his lungs,

"Jeoooonnngggggyeoonnn"

"Now, what?", Jeongyeon asks with utter disgust, turning off the gas.

"Cant find my hair brush"

"You are impossible Park Ji Min", Jeongyeon dashes into his room, not even caring that Jimin is topless, opens the drawer, slams the brush in his palm and leaves.

Jimin stands there, flustered !!

Jimin takes the tee to wear when she again opens the door, to make Jimin jump on his feet.

"I invited Taehyung ssi in dinner"

"Gurae.." Jimin just nods in acceptance.

Park Jimin turns to the mirror, as he starts combing his hair, a smile makes it's way on his lips. He is loving it... the atmosphere, the way Jeongyeon is behaving, the way she has made the place of her own, the way she is cooking in the kitchen, the way she is nagging him, the way she is organizing his things without even asking him, inviting people as if it's her own house. It feels so natural.... her presence!!!

This is not the first time he is feeling like this, he can recall when he left Yoo's house and shifted in a hotel, how much he missed that place, honestly he missed her presence.

The thing makes his apartment a home, is the presence of those two women out there !!!

Jimin smiles brightly looking at his own happy reflection,

"Ego Joah..jinja Joah !!"

It's comfortable even as you say nothing
With you, anywhere will be my home
You know I want that
Home
You know you got that
Home
(Credit: Home by BTS)
----------
Did everyone see Joonie cry? I cried so much seeing him to break down like that, especially when his voice cracked 😭😭😭😭

It's comfortable even as you say nothingWith you, anywhere will be my homeYou know I want thatHomeYou know you got thatHome(Credit: Home by BTS)----------Did everyone see Joonie cry? I cried so much seeing him to break down like that, especially w...

Anyway, another awesome bts era is going to start, we are rooting for that. Also Jeongyeon's birthday is coming, show lots of lots of love to our girl

 Also Jeongyeon's birthday is coming, show lots of lots of love to our girl