CHAPTER 9

Twilight melted away, majestic sunrise, red-orange glow seeping over the horizon as if the light itself was being poured from a molten sun.

It was a Saturday, the curtains of the room where a father and daughter laid, added an orange glow to the morning light, every morning a perfect sunrise.

Lia woke up as the sun rays hit her face. She stretches her small body and looked towards her side where her Mommy was sleeping.

Lia sat on the bed and looked at Kongpob's face which looked tired.

Lia jumped on Kongpob's body.

"Wake up, Mommy! Wakey! Wakey! Wake up! Mommy"

Kongpob snapped opened his eyes as Lia screamed into his ears as she jumped on his body.

Kongpob caught Lia in his hands and raised her up in the air.

"You naughty girl!"

Lia laughed as Kongpob started to tickle her. Lia's cute laughter filled the room.

"Mommy! Mommy! Enough!"

Kongpob looked at his daughter's tears filled eyes due to laughing, he released Lia from his grip as he kissed his angel's two eyes.

"Good morning Mommy's baby girl."

"Good morning, Mommy!" Lia kissed Kongpob's cheeks and smiled widely at her.

"What's special today for you to get up so early?" Kongpob asked as he took Lia to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

Lia smiled awkwardly and looked at her Mommy.

"Mommy, you told me you will take me to the park today!" Lia told to Kongpob excitedly.

Kongpob took the toothbrush and gave it to his daughter.

"Hmm...you will only wakeup early if I say I would take you somewhere. Naughty girl!"

Lia smiled adorably at Kongpob with the toothbrush in her mouth.

Kongpob chuckled, he kissed his daughter's forehead and walked out of the room to prepare breakfast.

Kongpob opened the curtains of the room and let the sunlight pass through the windows.

Kongpob sighed deeply. He walked to the kitchen and decided to prepare breakfast as usual.

A month had passed away since he came to Thailand. Being here in this country brought bitter memories to him and one of those biggest bitter memory was Arthit.

Somehow he managed to face him. But there were things that made him hard to overcome.

And one of them he had found it out last week when he met someone.

Kongpob's eyes brimmed with tears as he remembered the incident that made him difficult to breathe for days.

Flashback.....

Kongpob and Aim were walking in the mall.

Kongpob was wearing a grey hoodie and jeans. But he had his wig on along with his makeup perfectly done. He didn't want to get caught again by anybody that knows him.

Aim had a blue hoodie on him, covering his face. Making him unrecognisable for people he knows.

Kongpob suddenly bumped into a lady, all the shopping bags in her hand fell to the floor.

"I'm so sorry, Mam. I'm sorry!" Kongpob apologized to the woman as he bends down to take the bags.

"It's okay, dear," the woman replied.