Chapter One

A/n First chapter!! Hope you guys like :)

3rd Person POV

From the Outside all you saw were two friends and a beautiful little girl sitting in a booth at pops like it was a regular day just as any other.  But that wasn't the case at all.  Betty learned of a new fact that was going to implode their lives together.

Jughead POV

Betty had asked me to join her, Juliet and Veronica at pops.  Of course I agreed because who can turn down pops famous burgers, milkshakes and spending a night with his two favorite girls.  Though the atmosphere was different this day.  When I looked to our usual booth expecting to see my smiling and cheery wife, I was only met with sorrow and a hint of anger.  Confusion started to fill me as I approached.  All I could think was someone has to have done something pretty terrible to make Betty look like this.  Betty and Juliet sat on one side of the booth and Veronica on the other.  Once I was directly in front of our booth every one of them had gone dead silent.  That was until Juliet turned around and saw me.  "Daddy!" she shouted excitedly.  "Hi baby." I said while picking her up and smiling.  At least one person wasn't acting like I was the devil.  I put her down and she scurried right back to her spot that she had been sitting at before with Betty.  Veronica then stood up, and pointed at the booth, as if she was ushering me to the other side.

She then said, "Okay B, I'll text you if I need anything tonight vice versa." She shot a sympathetic smile at Betty.  "Of course V." she said responding mirroring the same facial expression that Veronica had.

Veronica kneeled down to Juliet's height and asked, "Would you like to stay over at my house tonight?"  Juliet's smile tripled in size as she said, "Of course Aunt Veronica!"

Veronica then took Juliet by the hand and started walking towards the door, but not before giving me a look that would scare the devil himself. 

Turning to Betty, I hoped that her melancholy frown had softened into one of her iconic, beautiful, smiles that could brighten anyone's day. But I was extremely wrong.

Betty POV

Looking at him face to face had turned my sad expression into pure rage.  He looked at me with confusion.  "Hey Betts? Are you ok?" he said in a worried tone.  Did he not know what I was going to say? Did he think he was just going to be able to hide this from me forever?

I decided I no longer wanted to have this conversation at pops.  I was furious and I was dead set on expressing that.

"I want to go home." I said coldly.

I could tell that he was worried. What I couldn't tell was if he was worried about me or what I might say.

He stared at me for a second then just responded with a flat tone, "Ok."

A/n Jughead dummy stupid.