Chapter Six

A/n And we're back!

[Present Time]

Jughead POV

"THE HELL YOU ARE." I screamed

Does she really that she can just take my child away from me?

"IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GAVE A SHIT ABOUT US BEFORE. YOU WERE PLANNING ON RUNNING OFF WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND."

I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to lose Betty and Juliet because I was chasing after some girl I barely knew. I don't know why I started talking to Toni in the first place. How could I not see the beautiful girl who was standing right in front of me this entire time?

I'm snapped back in reality when Betty says "Jug? Are you listening to me?"

All could do was stare at her. I couldn't move. I was thinking of all of my mistakes and all of the horrible things I've done. I saw that she was starting to go up the stairs. I couldn't lose them. I chase after her and grab her hand. She turns back at me with tears in her eyes.

"Don't leave me Betts, I can't live without you." I started to cry.

"Then why did you do this to me Jug, I gave you everything I had, I would DIE for you. But you still betrayed me and you've lost me and Juliet forever. Have a nice time moving on in life without me." She sobbed.

"Can't we just talk about this Betts you're not being fair, I love you, I'm so sorry Betts."

"I'm not being fair?! This is on you Jughead. Not me." She maintained eye contact. "I'm leaving Jug and you are not coming with me."

She then took her hand back and continued up the stairs.

Betty POV

How could he think for a second that this is my fault in anyway? He was the one who lied. He was the one who was planning on leaving me first.

I ripped away my hand from his grip and stormed up the stairs. I went to Juliet's room first and started throwing clothes into a bag along with a couple stuffed animals. After that I ran into our room to throw some stuff into a bag for myself.

I grabbed a couple photos, some clothes and a stash of money I'd been keeping for a while.

Once I had our bags packed I started heading down the stairs again. I was nervous to see Jug because I feared that once I saw him I wouldn't be able to leave him. The further I walked down the more of him came into my sight. He was standing by the door hands in his pockets glaring at the ground.

Jughead POV

I was drawn out of my thoughts when I heard a creak come from the stairs. When I looked up I saw the most beautiful girl in the world standing at the end of the stairs staring back at me. How could I have ever taken her for granted? All I wanted to do was go over and be with her, but I couldn't. 

A/n 2 be continued...