Lisa nibbles her lower lip as Jennie slowly opens her mouth a little to give Lisa's tongue access to enter. Jennie's lips always taste so sweet; sweet that Lisa couldn't even resist. Both of them moan and as their tongue battled for dominance—for a moment of satisfaction, they both panted; trying to catch their breath.

Jennie is still panting; she wants more but Lisa stopped, "I need to go now," She said. Her head still leaning on the latter's head, doesn't want to leave.

"Okay, I hope you ace the meeting today"

Lisa smiled as she pecks her lips once again, "Thank you"

--

Lisa has arrived at the company. It's even bigger than she imagined. She follows her dad, walking slowly inside the building. She cannot lie that she's nervous right now; she keeps kneading her hands. Her dad realized the uneasiness in Lisa's eyes and how she acts right now so he stopped his step right in front of the meeting room and look at his daughter.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked.

Lisa nods, "Yes. Just a little bit nervous as this will be my first time and I don't want to ruin everything"

He smiled, "Don't worry, you will be fine. Just tell any ideas that you want to say to make this company even better"

Lisa nods, "Okay. Oh and dad"

"Yes, Thalisa?"

"Before we begin, I want to ask about his family. How is the agreement that you have with them? Do you break it off?"

Her dad nods, "Yes, I did manage to break it off—well, they weren't really accepting it very well but you are more important than anything"

Lisa's eyes widened, "For real, dad? So, there is no way that Jungkook will come back?"

"Don't worry, my baby. Everything is settled"

Lisa sighed in relief, "Okay dad. Thank you"

Her dad nodded and opened the door. He lets her go inside first.

Lisa slowly walks inside the room, she sees at least 12 people inside; sitting round. She gulps her saliva, this is it, she thought. It's now or never.

Her dad is sitting just about a meter next to her. She opens her notebook and some papers about the company. She looks at these people again, trying to memorize their faces—she realizes it is time for her to talk, she takes a deep breath.

"Good morning everyone. It is an honour to finally join the company. I thank you so much to put faith in me to run this company. I have learned about the company lately and must I say that I am so proud of what we have come. From this time, I will be working with you. Please take care of me" She said. All of the people inside applaud for her speech though she didn't know if that means she did well or they were trying to be polite because her dad is here with her.

"Shall we start the meeting?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, you shall," Said one of them.

--

The meeting went well. Lisa proposed some ideas which are scout new talent every month and train them for at least 2 years before final evaluation instead of 6 years, debuting a band and a singer in a year and make a survival show for 6 months training. The ideas have been received well. Now what she can do is to execute all of them within a year to prove everyone that she's a decent CEO.

Lisa and her dad are now inside their limousine, about to go back home after almost a day of work.

"Thalisa, I'm proud of you" He stated.