46. five years

"OK OK CEASEFIRE!" I said gasping for air in between fits of laughter.

I won tho

"Fine as long as you agree that I won," Levi frowned down at me.

UH NO

"NO WAY I MADE YOUR NOSEBLEED I WON!"

"Sure sure," Levi chuckled joining me on the couch.

"You know what I just realized?" I mumbled leaning into his side.

"What? Don't say something stupid."

"RUDE! N no it's not stupid its a BEEG brain thought (::::::::::::"

"Ok ok go on then," he muttered running a hand through his hair.

Ok rude

"Well, I realized 2 things! 1 you look sexy when you mess with your hair and you should do it again bc I say so." I paused.

"Like this?" He taunted dramatically flipping his hair.

Whatever u want Mr. Man

"Yup yup. Ok second thing- we folded all the blankets and then proceeded to have a pillow war and mess them up so there was really no need, also we're sleeping in here again so really :/// there was no need to fold them in the beginning."

"Fuck."

Yeah, we're dumb.

The day passed relatively uneventfully. Most people were out of the house, Jean was working, Sasha was taking a yoga class in town for literally no reason, Hanji and Erwin were out at some meeting.

I've been so caught up with my own life I stopped paying attention to everyone else.

WOW NOSY Y/N MINDING HER OWN BUSINESS???

Ikr

Well, I guess mission accomplished you came to this house looking for something and you got it.

What exactly???

Uhmmmmmmmmmmm a place 2 live for several months.

Ur right

It came with friends and a b*yfriend

Ew b*ys

That being said I wonder if there's anything left to accomplish here?

True.

"Hey idiot what are you thinking about?" Levi asked chucking a pillow at me.

I will not hesitate to fight you again lameo

"About that question from earlier- about leaving," I trailed off.

No u rlly weren't but.

"Are you still upset about my answer?" He asked setting down his phone.

"No I was just wondering if it was time to-"

"Leave the house?" He cut me off abruptly raising an eyebrow in question.

Yeah

"Yeah- I thought it would be a while longer but I think that the two of us have done just about everything we could in this house." I gave him a small smile.

"I'm fine with leaving but I think you should give it some thought- I mean you haven't even asked the cat."

"WAIT YOU'RE RIGHT!"