6. fortunes

"Ok I'm ready to go buy gucci on your credit card!" I cheered skipping down the stairs and into the kitchen where Levi was sitting.

Let's get this gucci.

"Let me finish eating my breakfast." He muttered constructing two elaborate egg sandwiches.

Wow he's a food magician.

"You're making two?" I pointed out watching as he plated his creation.

One 4 me and one 4 u <3

"Yeah," he glanced over at me before grabbing another plate and placing one of them on it, "stop drooling and take it."

I have been blessed.

"!!!!!!!" I grabbed the plate rushing over to the table.

EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT.

"'!!!!!' isn't a word." Levi rolled his eyes joining me.

"You aren't a word."

Haha nice one Y/N.

Thank u Y/N.

To be honest Levi was quite intimidating. He stared me down as I devoured the egg sandwich the runny yolk spilling onto my hands.

It's not like he can do any better and besides the mess is a fashion statement.

He's eating it without getting the yolk everywhere.

What.

"I'm not speaking to you."

"Fine by me." Levi finished his sandwich picking up our dishes and setting them in the sink.

This is so mundane he's not even wearing gucci he's wearing some stupid t-shirt he probably got from Walmart.

"I'll go start the car you can wait here." He said grabbing the keys and walking out of the room.

I'm not talking to you stinky.

"Come get in the car."

Ok.

"You really aren't speaking."

Nope.

"Are you going to be like this forever?"

Yes.

"Too bad I was gonna get you a McDonalds happy meal."

"UH WAIT I'LL SPEAK BRING MY THE CHICKEN NUGGETS."

NUGGETS OR WE RIOT!

"The chicken nuggets are disgusting why the fuck would you want that."

We could never date.

"You're disgusting I bet you like the apple slices." I groaned scowling at his obnoxious face.

"They're fucking delicious and peeled what's not to like." Levi retorted rolling his eyes.

ThEY'RE DeliCIOUs!)38_(*_R(U_(HD_IJ!O_DI_(@U_#*

"They're apples fuck you."

"Just be happy I'm even buying you chicken nuggets." Levi scoffed as we pulled into a high end outlet mall.

Gucci is good but Chicken nuggets are better.

"Just be happy I'm talking to you." I laughed squinting down at his tiny body.

Little shrimp man.

"Just be happy I'm paying for your clothes."

"Please,  just be happy I'm here."