27. ohkay

"I'm scared for Mikasa," I muttered staring outside.

She might die.

"You didn't touch your plate- eat something," Levi coaxed handing me my plate.

I love you Mikasa don't die :( ( ( ( (

"She's gonna be ok!" Hanji reassured me tapping the table anxiously.

Whatever you say :( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (

"Shouldn't one of us go check on how she's going??" I asked my eyes trained on the door.

No no no you need to leave her alone to sort this out.

"I mean one of us could go stand outside the door to see what's happening!" Hanji stood up starting over to the door.

YES THAT'S A VERY GOOD IDEA !

"Well then I think I should go- I mean I have something I want to say to Mikasa as soon as she gets out," I pushed in front of Hanji racing for the stairs.

MIKASA IM GONNA SAVE YOU.

"WIAT NO Y/N I HAVE SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT TO SAY!" Hanji screamed darting in front of me.

We are no longer friends.

"Both of you are stupid," Levi appeared out of nowhere stopping us in our tracks, "you're gonna go in there that's just rude."

WOW OK LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT RUDE IS.

"LET US PASS!"

YEAH LEVI LET US PASS!!!

"mOVE IT MINECRAFT LOSER!" I screamed jabbing my elbow into his side.

TAKE THAT >:(

"LET US PASS LET US PASS LET US PASS LET US PASS LET US PASS LET US PASS LET US PASS LET US PASS LET US PASS" Hanji chanted bulldozing through him.

HAHA U SUCK

"I don't understand why do you have to go," Eren muttered his voice drifting out from under the door.

Ok b quiet everyone this could be important.

"It's a really good position- and I really want to play on the national team," Mikasa replied the sound of shuffling met my ears.

hMMmMMM

"I- still why won't you stay? I mean you can just commute!" Eren burst out his voice all strained.

I don't think he understands how long that commute would be.

"EREN THE COMMUTE WOULD BE TWO HOURS!" Mikasa lashed out, "BESIDES IF YOU REALLY CARED YOU WOULD JUST LET ME GO I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU."

WOw they're breaking up right behind that door.

This is dumb.

Ok then leave if you think it's dumb.

K bye.

Seeya.

"I'm sorry," Eren mumbled his voice completely resigned.

Was that all it took????? Mikasa getting mad at you in a fanfiction breakup kind of way???? THAT'S ALL???????

"What the fuck I said the same thing like twenty minutes ago and he cursed at me," Levi complained glaring at the door.

Yeah but it's more powerful coming from an angel <3

"Well then I'll leave the house with you!" Eren declared.

Declared??? Real fancy.

You told me to leave and now im board.

Ok nice 1 y/N.

"Yes but just because you leave with me doesn't mean you're going to have a relationship with me," Mikasa replied sighing long.

What a powerful lady.

"I know I know," Eren grumbled probably rolling his eyes.

Probably.

"Good," Mikasa stopped her footsteps nearing the door.

MOVE IT SQUAD WE CAN'T GET CAUGHT.

"Wait were you guys listening the whole time?" Erwin laughed stepping out of the room.

ERWIN WAS IN THERE THE WHOLE TIME????

"Uhhhh no Hanji and I were on our way to get ready for some girl talk and Levi was about to go to the bathroom to take a huge dump," I expertly deflected grabbing Hanji's hand.

Bye bye levi have fun p*oping!

"Fuck me," Levi said walking past us towards the bathroom.

Oh wow gladly just poop first.

"It's really bad- like explosive diarrhea bad I guess," I laughed patting Levi's back.

Poor Levi n his shit.

"Ok Mikasa come with us to girl talk ! You can tell us eeeeeverything!!!" Hanji cheered gently pushing her into the room.

Not that we didn't just hear everything ha ha ha he he he hi hi hi ho ho ho hu hu hu

U evil man

ok

"He blew up again and uh- I think he decided to leave the house at the same time as me," Mikasa sunk into her bed.

Wow.

"He's leaving???" Hanji feigned shock covering her mouth with her hands.

Omg screw being a designer she should quit and start acting!

"Yeah I think he thinks that I'll like him more if he leaves-" Mikasa trailed off staring blankly at her hand.

Jeebies what else happened in there.

"Are you going to entertain the idea?" I asked staring at her.

You guys did go on a date once.

Yeah the date that we sorta ruined.

o k be quiet.

"I think I want to focus on my career- he's not really in a stable position right now and he's young I don't think either of us are ready for a relationship," she muttered her eyes closing, her hand returning to her side.

Wow that's deep.

"Ok let's let her sleep," Hanji stood up heading out into the hallway.

Ok ok I guess I'll leave.

"Y/N can you come out?" Levi's silvery voice called out to me.

Silvery is a cool word.

"Uhh nope????" I shut the door glancing over at Mikasa to make sure she was asleep.

I don't want to get killed.

"Seriously come out," Levi repeated himself.

I'm sorry I said u were taking a dump but I'm not leaving.

"Y/N I have something important to tell you."

I know you're going to beat me up I'm not leaving the safety of this room.

"Fine I'm gonna come in-"

___________________________________

sILvEry

-AIAISS