1. first impressions

"You've been accepted we look forward to seeing you, Miss. Y/N. My heart leapt at those words.

"Thank you so much for this opportunity I'll definitely be there."

A Rundown of Corps House and Why We Love it!

BÜSFEED

As the new season of Corps House is starting soon it's time to rope in some new fans and give everyone a brief rundown of what the show is about.

Corps House is a reality TV show starring three girls and three boys. The six of them will live together over the course of a year and a half. Unlike other reality TV shows there are no elimination challenges it's a simple show about their lives. While romance is inevitable between cast members it is also very possible that people will leave the show. Many eventually do and are swapped out with new participants. Each episode spans a week of time and throughout it, a panel of comedians review what has happened and laugh at the actions of the cast.

After the last season Corps House: Australia fans are excited to hear that the show is coming back to Japan in the upcoming season. There have been no new leaks over the specific location or the new members but we look forward to Corps House: New Paths.

~ 1 Month Later ~

To: lovemrsquid@gmail.com
From: corps.house.official@gmail.com

Good Evening,

We called you before about your acceptance to MARIA Television's hit show Corps House. You are among the six chosen participants. Please review the following information so you are prepared for your stay at the house we look forward to working with you!

IMPORTANT REMINDERS
As one of the three chosen female participants, you will be expected to room with your other members.
You are encouraged to make your own decisions and are free to leave the show anytime you wish.
You are expected to continue providing your own source of income during your stay.
Violence of any sort is not permitted.
There will be camera's in each room of the house aside from the bathroom do not under any circumstances do anything illicit in front of them.
Camera's turn off after 9:00 PM
Enjoy your stay!

You will be expected to arrive at the location below at 10:00 AM on Saturday, September 1st.

Address:
54 Sina Road
Trost Village

Sincerely,
MARIA TV Representative
Mike Zacharius
(◔◡◔) Mike Zacharius

I skimmed over the email once more before hopping out of the taxi. It didn't take an expert to notice how beautiful this place looked. I had always wanted to be on Corps House and if I wasn't already overjoyed the sheer beauty of the location would've made me even happier.

I thanked the taxi driver before grabbing my bulky suitcase and pulling it up to the front door.

They could've been more considerate and at least paved the driveway.

At this point there were probably 120938 rocks in my shoe.

After struggling with the key for a solid five minutes I was inside. A long entry hall illuminated with glowing lights guided me to an open dining room. The space was large and connected a kitchen, dining area, and sitting space all tied together by a large bay window. Light streamed in from behind curtains.

I'm so excited to explore this house.

I wheeled my suitcase into a corner before shuffling over to the dining room table waiting anxiously for my other members to arrive.

It's really awkward to be alone with a bunch of cameras.

But what was I expecting? This is reality TV if I wasn't being filmed I would be getting paid for existing.

Yes but I should be paid for existing.

Corps House was a rather simple show. Three girls and three boys living together in various scenic locations. Each episode spanned a week of them living together and throughout the episode, it would cut to a panel of comedians

Click!

The sound of the outer door opening shouldn't have been so terrifying.

IM NOT READY FOR THIS.

A young man opened the door his messy brown hair and green eyes wandered around the room until they finally landed on me.

I didn't know they let 12-year-olds on this show.

"Nice to meet you."

This is awkward.

"I'm Eren," He burst out breaking the silence, "I'm 19." He followed up.

I'm Eren I'm 19 and I never fucking learned how to read.

He certainly seems passionate.

"Nice to meet you Eren I'm Y/N." I SOUND LIKE A KINDERGARTEN TEACHER, "I'm 24, I work in modeling."

A poor career choice.

Click!

SOMEONE IS COMING AND SPARING ME OF THIS AWKWARD CONVERSATION BLESS.

The door opened and a young woman with shoulder length black hair stepped in she dragged a large bag and a hockey stick behind her. She had a sharp look to her as her silvery eyes drifted around the room.

She's gorgeous.

That's not fair.

It is you JOB TO BE PRETTY SHUT UP.

"Nice to meet you I'm Eren!" The young boy sat up slamming his hands down on the table.

Someone is excited.

"Mikasa." She replied bluntly looking him over with a small smile.

Like the volleyball?????

"I'm 21, I play hockey." She followed up a blank expression on her face.

"Really?!" Eren jumped up quite excited, "I'm an aspiring chef."

I'm so far removed from this conversation I could be in another country.

The door opened once more and a tall man stepped through his hair was blonde and styled back in a way that made him look old.

He's like a DAD.

"Hi everyone I'm Hanji it's wonderful to meet you!"

WTF THAT'S HIS VOICE.

I stared at his face in shock until MY IDIOT BRAIN REALIZED THAT THERE WAS ANOTHER PERSON IN THE ROOM.

It was a young woman her hair was tied back into a ponytail and she was barrelling for the table.

I've been on this show for 2 seconds and I'm going to die.

You ever just cry?

I'm going to die the instant she hits me she's going like 123456787632345634 miles per hour oh god.

Seconds before impact she slowed down pulling me into a hug.

Huh this is actually nice????

She slowly started squeezing tighter the feeling of 123456789854346767567478437964 pounds of weight crushing me slowly sunk in.

SOMEONE SAVE ME.

"What the fuck are you doing."

Hanji stopped hugging me.

IM ALIVE.

I turned to look at my savior.

That's not a man that's an angel wearing nothing but gucci.

________________________
BAD FIRST CHAPTR CUTIESNSJAKAKDLF

-Ai