12. leader

Mission: go along with Hanji and also stop her but also get info on the date- start.

Ok Y/N you got this you just have to act natural and pray that the card was really enough to get Levi to help you.

That card was fabulous what are you on.

Self doubt.

"Hey Hanji." I murmured shuffling into the kitchen.

I love you whatever happens today was just me trying to save my friendships I swear.

"Hey Y/N you still in on everything? Eren and Mikasa still believe the thing about your secret lover right?" She said in a hushed voice staring me down.

"Of course they do I'm your best agent for a reason." I scoffed tossing my hair back over my shoulder.

"I can always trust you Agent L/N." She saluted marching back to the table to take a long drink of her coffee.

Yes you can!

No she can't.

Go away.

"Speaking of my secret lover do you think we'll have time to go check on him- I bet he's feeling lonely all alone with my Mom." I murmured filling up my cup with F/D.

I wanna squish my baby.

"wAIT Y/N YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A SECRET LOVER?????" Hanji slammed her hands on the table.

Yeah he's my squishy wishy kitty cat.

"That idiot has a lover?" Levi appeared out of nowhere.

MY SQUISHY KITTY.

"Yeah I do and I want to see him." I grumbled plopping down on the couch.

I WANNA PET HIM.

"WAIT Y/N YOU HAVE TO TELL US MORE WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE!" Hanji screamed probably destroying the sound quality of the mics.

OK OK!

"Well he's really really soft- like his fur is really really really soft."

"I've heard enough about him." Levi left the room.

WOw what a loser I'm just talking about my kitty.

"oH IT'S YOUR CAT!" Hanji beamed at me jumping up from her seat.

EYSYES MY KITTY WITTY.

"Of course you would describe your cat like that." Levi scoffed once again magically appearing right next to us.

Of course you wouldn't know what I meant.

"Of course we can go see your kitty!" Hanji squealed rushing over to engulf me in a large warm hug.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I beamed back squeezing her even harder.

MR SQUID IM COMING HOME.

10 o'clock rolled around the corner real fast.

Mission start.

"Ok Y/N the restaurant Mikasa and Eren are supposed to get lunch at is right ahead." Erwin passed me a small piece of paper that Hanji had obviously written some last minute directions on.

Are these the commands from headquarters?

"Ok I got it." I nodded stiffly saluting at Commander Erwin.

"You guys are going to give me a headache you're literally just going to spy on Mikasa and Eren. What's next Squad Leader Levi and Hanji I swear." Levi grumbled staring at us dumbfounded.