4. cleanup

Ok y'all funny story! This was supposed to go before the last chapter!!!!! But I screwed up bc I'm an idiot anyway here it is now!!!!!!!!!!

This would be scary if he wasn't so short.

"Uh I'm making crepes???"

"You're making a mess."

It's not that big of a deal I can clean.

"It's nothing that wet wipes can't handle there's really no issue at all!" I smiled turning around to start cleaning completely ignoring what I had on the stove.

It smells like burning must be because I'm smoking hot.

qUEEN.

"Your crepes are burning."

"I know I'm crazy hot."

"No your crepe is burning."

I whirled around looking down at the burnt chicken nugget.

Extra burnt.

"It's still probably edible." I muttered flipping it out of the smoking pan and onto a plate where the charr crumbled all onto the plate.

Probably.

"Go ahead and poison yourself." He scowled looking back down at the blackened mess of a 'crepe.'

gO AHeaD aNd POisoN yOUrSElf.

I looked back up at his face a twinge of amusement displayed on his otherwise stony expression.

It's up to me to decide if it's poisonous shut up.

I quietly picked up my plate walking over to the dining room table in complete silence.

I'm eating this crepe.

I lifted the fork up to my mouth maintaining eye contact with the disgusted and mildly amused male.

Well I can definitely taste the strawberries.

I continued to chew the taste of the sprinkles hitting my tounge like a dump truck full of sugar. This wave of sweetness was quickly followed by the taste of the char and the texture of the mashed strawberries.

Smile through the pain.

"You seem to be regretting this." Levi asked staring me down as I continued to wince and force crepe into my mouth.

nO i'm NoT.

"It's delicious!" I feigned happiness smiling wide and continuing to divide the devils crepe into smaller portions.

If you close your eyes and ignore the taste it's not that bad.

He looked back at me scoffing slightly before his silvery eyes drifted back down to his phone.

You could at least start awkward conversation- the pain of that could distract me.

It's all up to you!

No thank you.

"Just a question-" I paused pushing the plate away from me, "do you wear eyeliner?" Levi's eye's shot up from his phone locking with mine.

Pls don't smite me I have a cat.

"I don't." He spit out quickly averting his gaze to elsewhere in the room.

hEY I know lying when I see it.

"No I really think you do."

"I don't"