33. interested

"And this is Mr. Squid!" I handed Sasha the kitty, "well gender neutral squid we don't know the babie's gender and it would be rude to check."

Invasion of privacy is no good.

"Logical," Sasha set Mr. Squid down watching as he headed out of the room, "so I've been meaning to ask about the romantic situations in the house."

Love is dead.

"I've been working so much there's nothing really going on," Hanji sighed glancing my way.

Just u wait Hanji!

"Well I mean something must be happening for you," Sasha turned to me, "I saw the way Levi made Jean get out so you could get your seat that's like TRUE LOVE!"

YOU'RE RIGHT.

"I KNOW BUT HE ALSO DIDN'T WATCH SHREK UNTIL I MADE HIM!" I shrieked shooting to my feet.

ILLEGAL YOU COULD DIVORCE SOMEONE OVER THAT.

Chill out it's just shrek.

jUST SHREK???? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU

"UGLY HORRIBLE!" Sasha scowled.

He did invite u 2 watch shrek with him a few more times.

"Y/N you're leaving out the fact that the two of you fell asleep and cuddled aND THE FACT THAT YOUR CHILD MR. SQUID PRACTICALLY CHOSE HIM AS HIS FATHER!" Hanji scolded me.

MR SQUID CHOSE LEVI BC HE WAS A DIRTY LITTLE CHEATER.

"Why are you not already married?" Sasha beamed.

BC HE CHEATED.

"Y/N take your cat back," Levi waltzed into the room holding Mr. Squid in his outstretched arms.

UHHH.

"WE'RE HAVING GIRL TALK GET OUT!" I shrieked pushing him out of the room.

LEAVE BEFORE THEY MAKE YOU STAY HERE FOR INTERROGATION.

"Wait Levi! You have to stay and tell us about your love life!" Mikasa and Hanji each grabbed one of his arms pulling him into the room.

I hate this.

"Y/N you should leave for this go spy on the boys or something," Hanji said

IM BEING KICKED OUT OF MY OWN HOUSE.

"Yeah Y/N go hang out with the boys," Levi taunted closing the door on me.

BETRAYAL.

"gO tAlK TO thE BoYS!" I repeated standing outside of their room.

I bet it smells like B.O. and looks ugly in there.

"Y/N stop standing out there just come in," Erwin called out from inside.

HES MAGIC.

"Hey Erwin, hey-" I glanced at the new kid my mind drawing a blank.

SHOOT.

WHAT'S HIS NAME!

HE LOOKS SO STUPID I FORGOT.

THATS RUDE.

ITS NOT A LIE AT LEAST.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OK WAIT I THINK I HAVE IT

"Hey Marco!" I smiled at him.

That's definitely it.

It sounds right-