11. card

"I'll have you know you're the last person I wanted to come to." I grumbled staring at the ground.

It shouldn't of come to this- ever.

"I'm not going to take Hanji out for you." Levi responded starting to shut the door in my face.

PLEASE I NEED HELP.

"Come one please???? I can't not help Hanji but I also can't not help Mikasa they're my baby bunnies!"

I don't want to hurt them <3

"Seriously what am I going to get out of any of this?"

"Uhhhhhhhhh my love an affection?"

"No I mean like how much money are you going to pay me if I go through with this." He rolled his eyes at me laughing stiffly.

All men want is money jeebies.

"I have no money only love." I got down on my hands and knees begging him for assistance.

It's come to this I feel so defiled.

"Chill I'm only asking for ten dollars."

That would be really nice if I had ten dollars I was willing to give.

"Uhhh how bout I clean this room for you."

"You think I'm willing to let you clean this room? Wet wipes work on counters but there's no way they work on carpets."

"Are you suggesting I can't vacuum?" I snorted pushing open the door and walking into the boys room.

Darnit it's spotless I have nothing I can prove to him.

"I'm suggesting that the only thing you can do is sulk and wet wipe." He said trying to push me out of the room.

NO YOU NEED TO HELP ME.

"I can do way more you're just a stupid boy."

"I'm a man thank you very much."

"hA IN YOUR DREAMS SUCKER."

"You're an infant you use diapers."

LOW BLOW MR. MAN.

"FINE I CHALLENGE YOU TO A COMPETITION ON WHO CAN CLEAN THE BEST." I screamed shaking his hand aggressively.

PLS I NEED YOUR HELP- DESPERATELY.

"What are we going to clean?" Levi muttered calmly.

DANG HE'S RIGHT THE HOUSE IS SPOTLESS.

"UHHHHHH." I stalled staring at the wall blankly.

THINK Y/N! WE CAN'T DO A COOKING COMPETITION OR COMPETE IN LOOKS.

Yeah but you don't have any money :/

UHHMMMHHHHHHH.

"OK LEVI BC YOU'RE BEING SO MEAN ABOUT THIS I'LL MAKE YOU A REALLY NICE CARD."

You know it was worth a shot.

"Ok you know what I'll help you but it better be a damn good card."

WAIT WHAT.

"OH IT WILL LEVI! BE READY BY 10 YOU WON'T REGRET THIS!" I shouted dashing out of the room.

It's time to work on that card.

"Hey Y/N working on a love letter?" Hanji asked looking over my shoulder.