45. cancel

I stepped into the room and was greeted by Jean and Erwin holding Levi down on a chair.

What

"SIT DOWN Y/N WE HAVE QUESTIONS!" Sasha screamed clapping her hands 2gether very loudly

That was loud sasha

Hot

Wtf im dating hanji u ugly

"OO QUESTIONS FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUNF UNF UFN FUNF UFN FUNF FUN FUN FUN FUN!"

"Let go of me," Levi groaned brushing Erwin and Jean off of him.

Sorta rude sorta whatever

"First the important questions!" Hanji clapped her hands together pulling out a small notepad.

Omg so organized

"Screw the questions what were you two doing last night?" Jean groaned.

Uhhhhhhhhh

We watched barbie

And argued

And then

STOP U'LL BLUSH

"Uh yeah all we heard was screaming :/ wtf are you two into?" Erwin joined in raising his eyebrows.

Still amazed by them n ive been living in the same house with them for months eyeyeye

"WHAT NO FAIR U GOT 2 HEAR IT?" Hanji shrieked clearly upset.

"Hey Levi?" I glanced over at the male who was gritting his teeth aggressively.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to leave the house now?"

"Sounds good let's get our stuff together now," Levi stood up stiffly.

Escape

"NO YOU CANT LEAVE YET WE HAVE A FEW MORE QUESTIONS!" Hanji shriekeedejdhjkasdhakshd

Okok one more

"One (1) more question," Levi sighed moving to stand next to me.

"This one is important! When are you two going to leave the house?" Sasha read off of the notepad.

Oh damn

"I'm gonna leave whenever Levi and I agree that it's a good time," I beamed.

Ugh kiss me

No im dating it wld be cheating

So much for self love :/

"You're so fucking cheesy," Levi groaned.

So what ):<

"Levi you're just avoiding the question," Jean complained staring him down.

Yeah levu eanswer the questioni

That makes no snese

We both vant spell we are the same person stop being mean to me

"I'll leave whenever I feel like it," he grumbled brushing past me to get out of the room.

Yeah but we agreed...

Hm

Yeah hm

"I'm gonna go figure out what he's up to," I shot a quick smile to the group before exiting the room.

Out we go !