10. choices

"Where are you going brat?" Levi stared at Erwin and I raising an eyebrow.

For someone who was just got up to sit somewhere else you're incredibly interested in this.

"We were gonna go spy on Mikasa and Eren what's it to you?" I pushed staring him dead in the eyes.

Is someone jealous?

"Nothing I was just wondering." He retorted snorting and sitting back down.

You can run but you can't hide.

"What was that?" Erwin muttered starring over at Levi.

Lvl. 100 mafia boss is jealous :/

"Not sure." I laughed my eyes drifting toward the floor.

Oh I know exactly what that is.

He's so jealous I could smell it.

.

.

Within minutes we were home I skipped into the living room launching myself onto the couch.

Home at last.

I watched as Levi looked into the living room for a second before walking upstairs.

Moody much?

"You in on the plan?" Hanji popped out of nowhere whispering loudly into my ear.

OH MY GOD WHERE DID YOU COME FROM.

"EYIJSIOSJDDHWUhdU."

Y*PYRY*#@R@(#UJDIAHSIODH.

"Y/N YOU HAVE TO BE QUIET ABOUT IT."

"Ok ok." I shut up looking around the room at Eren who completely ignored us by the kitchen table.

He knows nothing - soon we rise.

"Tomorrow we meet up at nine- Mikasa and Eren are supposed to be going out for burgers or something at around 10." Hanji blurted out pausing to gather herself, "you're going to have to come up with a reason for going out- and it can't be work Mikasa already knows when your gigs are so that won't work."

You're right we have to think through every part of this operation.

"If we get Levi in on it I can make up something about going out shopping again." I whispered back to Hanji.

That is if he stops being grumpy.

"Are you sure you'll be able to get him to join he looks-" she paused searching for words.

Short? Mean? Ugly?

"Grumpy because he eats apples instead of chicken nuggets?" I suggested grabbing her hand.

"Oh my god I know exactly what you mean he totally gives off those vibes."

"gUESS WHAT HANJI HE DOES. HE ACTUALLY EATS APPLES WHAT A BARBARIAN APPLES OVER CHICKEN NUGGETS?"

ITS SO UGLYY.

"SO WHAT Y/N." A low male voice screamed from upstairs.

sO WHAT???????

"ITS DISGUSTING GO BACK TO SULKING YOU OLD MAN."

"YOU TELL THAT NASTY APPLE MAN!"

"Anyway I don't think Levi is going to work out I can just say I'm going to meet my secret lover or something." I shrugged looking over at Eren who still stared oblivious at his phone.

"Yeah that sounds good I guess." Hanji nodded at me getting up and leaving the room.

Ok then.

"Hey Y/N Mikasa and I are going to go get burgers tomorrow." Eren piped up smiling widely.

You don't say.

"Oh that's cool I'm gonna go meet my secret lover tomorrow." I got up grabbing a glass of water.

His name is Mr. Squid we're oh so in love.

"Oh thats cool." Eren muttered nodding silently to himself.

It's ok to ask me about my gorgeous secret lover.

"He's pretty cool," I blurted out to a confused Eren. "My secret lover is pretty awesome, he has really soft hair- it's white and fluffy." Eren stared at me his eyes cloudy in confusion.

His ears are so fun and pointy.

"He also purrs." I muttered under my breath walking out of the room.

That's right Eren my boyfriend is cooler than yours.

I rushed upstairs my footsteps completely masking the sound of Eren mumbling four words under his breath, 'is she a furry?'

That's for me to know and you to find out.

"Hey Mikasa!" I shouted dashing past her on the stairs.

The faster I run the faster I'm in bed.

"Hi Y/N."

bYE Y/N!

Before I could leap into the safe confines of my bed Mikasa dashed in front of me completely blocking me from escaping into the blankets.

"Wait Y/N we have to talk."

Bed.

"TALK?" Hanji spiraled into the room slamming the door behind her.

SHE HATH ARRIVED.

"To Y/N only sorry Hanji." Mikasa declined pushing a stunned and offended Hanji out of the room.

wO.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I questioned sitting down on the floor.

Don't worry bed I'll be there soon.

I'll tell your bed for you.

Thx god!

"I think Hanji is planning on spying on me tomorrow." Mikasa said her eyes darting around the room.

fUCK.

I really don't understand why you just accept that that guy is a god it's a little creepy they could just be the government.

SHUT UP MIKASA IS ONTO US.

"Oh wow really that's strange."

ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT.

"Yeah I figured she would ask you for help and I wanted to make sure that you would persuade her to stop." Mikasa finished a small smile spreading across her features.

HANJI IS SO NICE BUT MIKASA IS SO GENUINE SHE THINKS IM PERFECT MY SWEET CHILD.

"Uh yeah sure I'll try." I mumbled unable to make eye contact.

WILL I??? DON'T MAKE PROMISES YOU CAN'T KEEP.

"Thank you so much Y/N I knew you would help." She smiled widely before leaving the room inviting Hanji back in.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

"Hey Y/N we're still on right?"

I DON'T KNOW.

"Just confirm with me before we leave tomorrow I need to make sure to pack the right amount of snacks." Hanji laughed completely oblivious to the problems I faced.

No matter what you choose you lose.

Y/N it's time to make a decision.

____________________

YEYE HAW PEOPLE. DOES ANYONE WANNA JOIN A V COOL DISCORD?????::D<SALJKHSFUGYFGU(DHIO:WQHDIO:WQHD

- AI