29. bye

"WAIT WAIT WAIT!" I shrieked pulling Mr. Squid away from me for a second- "IF MR. SQUID IS A BOY IT WOULD BE INAPPROPRIATE FOR ME TO LOOK AT HIS PARTS REGARDLESS OF THE REASON."

IT WOULD BE RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL THANK YOU FOR CATCHING THAT.

"I don't think Mr. Squid will mind I mean they're just a cat," Levi sighed taking Mr. Squid back into his arms.

WELL I MIND.

"WHATEVER LEVI YOU CHECK I CAN'T DO IT," I pleaded patting Mr. Squid gently on the head.

I DONT WANT TO BE MEAN TO THE KITTY.

"Ok but before you freak out you do know that there's chance that Mr. Squid is female in which case-" Levi trailed off starting to raise Mr. Squid up.

He's right.

We can't just disrespect Mr. Squid like that.

"SHOOT YOU'RE RIGHT WE NEED A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL OR ANOTHER CAT TO CHECK THIS OUT," I said snatching Mr. Squid from Levi's arms.

WHERE CAT.

"I don't think you're going to be able to find another cat to check it out," Levi sighed rubbing his eyes.

You're right it's late.

ALSO DON'T CALL MY BABY AN 'IT' THAT'S SO RUDE.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU OMG.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO IF WE CAN'T FIND A CAT I MIGHT DIE OF SUSPENSE."

"Honestly what does it matter you've gone this long without knowing," Levi started to escape the conversation heading to the boy's room.

I see u.

"In that case you should take Mr. Squid with you while I get ready for bed!" I cheered dropping him into Levi's arms dashing to the girl's room.

ITS A WIN 4 Y/N.

HECK YEAH BABY GOOSE

ABSOLUTE LEGEND.

"I hate you Y/N."

"We both know that's not true!" I shouted back shutting the door behind me.

Goodnight y'all!

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Mikasa muttering something to Hanji.

Oh right she's leaving today.

"Good morning," I muttered sitting up in bed lazily wiping the sleep from my eyes.

I'm really going to miss you Mikasa.

"Hey Y/N sorry if I woke you up," Mikasa murmured zipping up her suitcase.

Were you just planning to leave without saying goodbye????

"Don't worry I was planning on getting up to see you off anyway," I smiled at her stepping out of bed.

I can't believe that this is it of Mikasa :(

"I'll help you carry your bags down," Hanji smiled at Mikasa picking up the heavy suitcase.

Then I'll get the hockey bag.

"Thank you guys," Mikasa held open the door for the both of us shutting it behind her.

This is so gloomy ))::::

We all made our way downstairs where the boys were already waiting with Eren's stuff, a taxi was parked outside idling in the driveway.

I can't believe this is it.

You keep on saying that.

Yes I do sorry what else am I supposed to say????

"See you," Eren muttered forcing Erwin and Levi into a hug.

Cute!

"I'll text you later," Mikasa beamed pulling Hanji and I into a warm group hug.

Good.

"Work hard!" I cheered watching as Mikasa and Eren stepped into the taxi.

Goodbye Eren and Mikasa!

We all watched as the taxi pulled out before returning to the house to get ready for the coming day.

I'm going on a date!

"I'm going to go get dressed so-" I trailed off staring at Levi his eyes cloudy with some unfamiliar emotion.

EARTH 2 LEVI.

"Ok I still have to do my hair," he sighed starting up the stairs.

It already looks perfect what's with you.

I bounced downstairs grabbing my jacket off of the coat rack.

WHERE'S LEVI.

"LE-"

"I'm right here brat," he appeared out of nowhere flicking my forehead.

Wow Ok.

"Please stop teleporting in front of me I'm gonna die of a heart attack," I furrowed my brows opening the door to the house.

That isn't a joke- it's a threat.

"Whatever let's just get going I'm sure you have some things you want to talk about in the car ride," Levi grabbed my wrist pulling me out of the door.

You're right.

"I don't know how to feel about her being gone," I sighed leaning my head on the window.

I mean on one hand she gets to go out and experience the world but also- I mean...

"Don't worry about Mikasa she has a good head on her shoulders," Levi murmured his eyes trained on the road, "I'd be worrying about the other brat."

OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT EREN IS STILL JOBLESS.

"YOU'D BETTER TURN THE CAR AROUND AND HEAD FOR THE TRAIN STATION TO STOP THEM EREN IS GOING TO DIE!" I shrieked slamming my hands down on the dashboard.

HE'S JUST A BOY- A MISGUIDED BOY.

"Chill out he can handle things- besides he has family it's not like he's completely alone," Levi sighed pulling into a small parking lot.

NO WAIT EREN DOESN'T HAVE A JOB HE JUST HAS HIS DAD'S CREDIT CARD.

"HE'S 19 HIS NAME IS EREN HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO READ!" I protested opening the car door.

HE IS A BOY AND SURE HE WAS KINDA MISGUIDED AND WAS SORTA RUDE BUT- HE HE DOESN'T DESERVE TO DIE SO YOUNG.

"I heard he has an interview at the new place he will be fine."

"YOU- oh wait he does????" I stopped mid step to look at Levi.

"Yes he does," Levi rolled his eyes at me completely stone faced.

Ok.

"Do you think he's going to get the job?" I asked looking back at the trail.

Well-

"No," Levi laughed smiling down on me.

Nothing has changed.

_____________________

OOP DOOP I PROMISE THAT THINGS WILL HAPPEN SOON 

- AIA AI