36. hold

"Do you like Jean?" Levi blurted out unable to make eye contact.

Jean??

"LEVI IVE ONLY KNOWN HIM FOR A DAY!" I said slapping him gently.

*hard rlly hard so hard his nose started bleeding - like crazy its bleeding like crazy profusely- spilling out of his nostril dribbling down his chin. He looks sexy like that he glares at me his Sexy silver eyes boring into my soul. Dear god he's sexy. He reaches up to his nose smearing the blood across his porcelain skin. Oh god oh no- MY FANGS emerge from my mouth their pointyness poking into my bottom lip. 'Om nom levi' i growl pushing him up against the wall. He doesn't fight he stares into my eyes lust clouding his features- om fucking nom.

"Y/N are you alive?" Levi broke me out of my trance.

I lick the blood off his face- it tastes like a fruit rollup its sticky like one 2. Yum.

"Levi your blood is so good-" I mutter, "anyway Jean is just a friend seriously stop jumping to conclusions."

UNLESS-

"Ok good," he trails off.

OH MY GOD DOES HE-

DOES HE!

DOES THAT MEAN HE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES ME!!!

"I guess we should go back in for the rest of the performance," Levi said turning to go back in.

HE LOVES ME HE LOVES ME NOT!!!

"WAIT LEVI I HAVE A QUESTION!!!" I pulled him back to the door.

DO YOU LOBE ME???

"What do you want?" He groaned rubbing his temples.

UHHHHHHHHHH ISN'T IT OBVIOUS ITS WHAT WE BOTH WANT!

"DO YOU LOVE ME THE MOSTEST????"

Silence-

"Y/N I'm not answering that question." he pushed me away.

DISTANCE ISN'T GOING TO HELP YOU ESCAPE.

"DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ?" I chanted marching forward.

"HHAAH WTF YOU'RE CRAZY GET AWAY FROM ME HJDHJKHDJWHD" Levi said between short bursts of laughter.

DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOUDO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOUDO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU ? DO YOU <3

"IM NOT CRAZY GIVE ME A REAL ANSWER YOU STINKY NASTY OLD MAN!"

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME!!

"NO WAY IN HELL!"

"I TAKE YOUR AVOIDANCE AS A YES! YOU LOVE ME! WHEN DO YOU PROPOSE I WANT TO LOOK NICE FOR IT!" I cheered pulling Levi into a big hug.

It's ok Levi I can read your mind I know exactly how you feel about me <3 <3 it's my super special Y/N powers <3 <3

"How about I get you candy and we forget this conversation ever happened," Levi sighed pulling out his wallet.

Righhhhtttt

"I'm not gonna do that I'm not STUPID!"

BAD WORD

"I'll get you-" he stalled glancing across the road at a CVS. "I'll get you wet wipes lots of them so many you won't know what to do."

Omg a gucci tracksuit full of wet wipes that's all he is.

"Really?"

"Yeah I'll go get them right now," he walked toward the road.

Omg...

"WAIT I HAVE TO COME WITH YOU TO MAKE SURE IT'S THE GOOD KIND!" I cheered bouncing after Levi.

I walk across the road b4 OH nO LEVI SENPAI SAVE ME I GOT WHACKED TO DEATH BY A RANDOM PINK JEEP. INSIDE THE JEEP WAS pETRA!!! WHO'S PETRA??? IDK RLLY BUT ITS SOMEONE N THEY ALL HATE HER. LEVI SCREAMS AT HER BUT SHE APOLOGIZES eVEN THOUGH SHE KILLED ME ON PURPOSE. TEHY START MAKING OUT OVER MY D E A D BODY!!!!!

HOW COULD THEY DO THAT TO YOU??? WHO'S PETRA?? WHY DO YOU HATE HER SHE DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING??

IDK I JUST FEEL LIKE A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE HATE THIS PERSON AND I LIKE 2 BLEND IN.

"You're some weird kind of dumb huh," Levi grumbled slinging an arm over my shoulder.

wHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN.

"OFC IM NOT DUMB IM A GENIUS A WHOLE GENIUS!" I shrieked racing forward.

ITS WET WIPE TIME >:))))))))) WET WIIIIIIPEEESSSS

"Slow down you're going to hurt yourself!" Levi called after me jogging a little bit in the SADDEST attempt to catch up I've ever seen.

HAHA SLOW!

"I CANT SLOW DOWN I'M Y/N!"

THE SPEEEDIEIIDIHDJAHJKDUTSDW

I ran into a door.

Owwwiwiiwiwwwiwiweee

"Don't say I didn't warn you," Levi offered me a hand pulling me up to the ground.

I walked forward into the store and he didn't let go.

___________________________________________

this chapter should be titled "Me realizing that their relationship hasn't developed and its like 35 chapters in so time 2 get this party started wooooooot"

ALSO

A BUNCH OF LEVI X READER AUTHORS, LIA ( @jhskthlia ), KODA ( @Koda-Kitten ) , AND MARI ( @mari-chan808 ) !! ARE MAKING AN ACC TOGETHER ( @TeacupCo )sO YOURE PROBABLY WONDERING WHAT WE'RE DOING ♥️ WE PLAN TO COLAB AND WORK ON SPECIAL HOLIDAY ONESHOTS & OTHERSS ♥️ WOWOW WOW SUPER FUNBUT WAIT THERES MORE!!! WE ALSO WANNA INVOLVE YALL AND WANT TO HOST LIKE LITTLE COMPETITIONS ♥️ U CAN SUBMIT YOUR ONESHOT 4 THE CHANCE OF GETTING IT FEATURED IN OUR BOOK WOOOOO !!! THERE WILL BE MORE INFO ON THAT LATER OK BYEANYWAY FOLLOW IT AND LOOK OUT 4 WHEN WE PUBLISH THE BOOK ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

- AI