28

~A few months later~

Rina held the coat tight around her as she waited for the door to be opened for her. Taehyung and Yoongi stood behind her, watching her as she tried to stop her body from shaking. The door buzzed and she pulled it open, walking in and towards the reception.

The nurse looked up from behind the nurse and smiled softly, "You must be Rina,"

Rina nodded, "Yes. Sorry, I'm a bit late,"

"That's not a problem," The nurse said standing up, "Mr Jeon had a bad morning so it was a good thing you came late. Can I have you fill out these forms, and you will need to leave your personal things behind. Any jewellery that you have and anything that can cause harm,"

"Babe, are you sure you want to do this?" Taehyung asked as he took her bag.

"I need to understand why he did it,"

Yoongi sighed, "He is a psychopath,"

"I know but I have some questions for him," Rina said quickly filling the forms out, "And only he can answer them,"

"You will have someone with you at all times," The nurse said, "Mr Jeon can be a little bit unpredictable and has lost his temper a few times. And another thing, he seems to think that you are his wife,"

"What?"

The nurse nodded, "It doesn't matter how many times we tell him that you didn't get married, he thinks that you did. I would suggest that you just go along with it for now so that he doesn't lose his temper, but he will need to hear it from your mouth before you leave,"

"I don't think this is a good idea anymore," Taehyung said, "Babe, please can we just-"

"I have to do this," Rina said looking up at him, "I need the closure and I need to tell him what he did to me,"

"She needs to do this," Yoongi said, "As long as he doesn't hurt her, then I don't have a problem. He won't be leaving this place,"

"I'll be ok," Rina said kissing Taehyung's cheek, "I promise,"

Rina smiled at him before following a male nurse through the secure doors. She took a deep breath and held onto her sleeves tightly as she walked through the hospital. The nurse didn't say anything but keep an eye on the other patients wandering about. Some were talking to themselves and others were just staring at the walls, in a world of their own.

The nurse put his hand on her shoulder making her jump and he smiled gently at her.

"Mr Jeon is on the second floor," He said pressing a button to a lift, "I'm not sure if you were told, but this is where we keep our patients who are little sicker. Most of the violent patients we have aren't allowed from their rooms when other patients or visitors are around, so please don't be too scared. I won't let anyone come near you and most of the time, they are well behaved,"

"Why do you call them patients?" Rina asked, stepping into the lift, "They are criminally insane. They are prisoners,"

"Yes, but this is a hospital as well," The nurse said as the lift went up a floor, "We still have a duty of care. Some patients are sick and we need to look after them. Of course, I have to remain objective and not really think too much into what crime they committed. I know the crimes of al patients here and who they shouldn't be mixed with,"

"What about Jungkook?"

The nurse sighed, "Mr Jeon is a very troubled individual. You can tell just by looking at him and reading through his notes. I've sat in on a few of his discussions with a psychiatrist and it's disturbing. Normally, I don't get disturbed but between you and me, he is the worse patient I have had in this hospital and I have been here for around 20 years,"

"I'm hardly surprised," Rina said quietly and the lift came to a stop. 

"You probably know this, but try not to say anything to upset him," He said, gently pushing her down the hallway, "He has had a bad morning and his sedation has worn off. He might be a little bit confused but I won't leave him alone in a room with you,"

"What did he do?"

The nurse turned his gaze away from her, "I probably shouldn't be telling you this because of patient confidentiality, but he attacked a few nurses,"

"Oh," Rina said, feeling her mouth go dry, "Do you know why?"

"Something about not letting him see his wife," The nurse glanced at her, "We told him that he wasn't married and it was stopped by police and he wasn't having any of it. He got very angry and one of our female nurses was taken to a hospital with a gash in her head,"

Rina felt her blood run cold, "He never was shy when it came to beating women,"

"Which is why I want you to speak carefully," The nurse said, "I wasn't happy when the request came in for you to see him. I tried to turn it down but Yoongi was very persistent. He explained that you needed closure and I know that will help you move on,"

Rina nodded, "I will be careful and-"

"I know you will," He said, "Because if you say anything that will trigger him, I will take you out of the room. Mr Jeon is a dangerous man and-"

"I know how dangerous he is," Rina said almost snapping, "I just need to close this chapter and finally move on with my life,"

The nurse nodded and didn't say anything else. Rina watched as other nurses and patients walked around. The patients were dressed all in white and the nurses dark blue. There were a few other members of staff holding clipboards and watching everyone walking around, occasionally writing something down.

The nurse opened a door for Rina and they stepped into another room with tables scattered around, a few patients occupying them. Some were colouring in, some were reading, others were mumbling to themselves and a couple were playing chess. But Rina didn't pay attention to them when she spotted Jungkook sitting in the corner of the room with a pen and paper. 

Rina let out a shaky breath and forced her almost numb legs to take another step forward.

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment throughout the chapter.

Stay weird <33