Dear Diary-22

Dear diary,

She learnt her lesson.

She won't go against me.

She will always listen to me.

I didn't want to hurt her but she left me no choice.

I enjoyed it though. I enjoyed marking her smooth skin with the belt and I loved the way she screamed through the gag.

I had never seen her look so beautiful before. I didn't realise that inflicting pain on my beautiful angel would turn me on so much.

When I had finished punishing her, one of my fantasies of her became reality.

I took her from behind, as hard as I could.

She screamed but it wasn't in pain.

It was pleasure.

Before I had come home, the police walking around my father's company were trying to get answers for the 'disappearance' of my Rina.

Of course, her friends have disappeared but that is because I am preparing for our wedding. I need witnesses for our marriage and I wouldn't want anyone else.

They need to know who Rina belongs to.

She is mine.

And she will be mine forever. Even in death she will be mine.

If she dies. Then I go with her.

If I die. Then she goes with me.

That is what our love means.

I wouldn't be able to live without my love. If she died before me then I would kill my self to join her on the other side.

I have told my love that our wedding day is approaching and I could see the excitement in her eyes.

I have the dress ready for her and I went out to buy my suit.

I even took the liberty of getting the suits for those people in my basement. They should look half decent for our wedding.

But then they should die looking half decent. I wouldn't want my wife and I to kill them looking like beggars.

I prefer to kill my victims properly.

I kill them so it looks like an accident or to make it look like a suicide.

That's how they found my mother.

Her neck broken from the jump she made to hang herself. Her wrists sliced up.

She never was a good mother.

My mother and father were the cause of my hate of being touched.

It was their fault.

Everything was their fault.

Although, even if that person hadn't touched me I would still kill.

I still remember my first kill.

The cats and dogs weren't anything big. They were an easy kill.

But that person was my first kill.

At first, I was just a scared 13 year old worried about getting caught. But I did it.

I killed that fucker.

I dissected them whilst they were still alive. I was surprised they stayed alive that long. But when I started cutting up their insides they died on me.

But I managed to take their fingers and toes.

Then their feet and hands.

Then I slowly worked my way up their body taking their limbs and laughing as they cried.

They are screaming again!!

I want to kill them but I have to wait.

Their death will be completed by my future wife and I.

And they will die.

I should probably go and see my angel. I don't want her to be mad at me. I didn't want to hurt her that much but she needed to be punished.

Diary, I can't wait for her to be my wife.

She will look so beautiful in her dress.

I will write in the diary soon but I have something to do.

Good bye diary.

Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook headed for the basement and as he opened the second door, all eyes turned to face him. He smiled at the scowls he received.

"I have a proposition for you," Jungkook said sitting on a chair "One that will benefit you all,"

"We don't make deals with nutters," Namjoon snapped "You've kept us against our will!"

"Yes, well that's because you have to be at my wedding," Jungkook chuckled "Rina and I are to be married and you are our guests"

"Married?" Jin scoffed "Don't be so ridiculous! She doesn't love you and you are crazy!"

Jungkook stopped smiling and stood up. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small flip knife and pointed it at Jin.

"Another word out of you and you won't live to see our wedding," Jungkook said "Do you see Bomi? Her tongue is gone and nailed to a wall. Do you see Taehyung's patch over his eye? I did that. He is now blind in that eye. I can easily do much worse to you but I won't"

"Why are you doing this?" Taehyung said quietly "That girl doesn't love you. She wouldn't be in love with someone as crazy and disgusting as you,"

"Oh, Taehyung. If you want to see my angel marry me, then I would stay quiet," Jungkook glared at him and sat back down "I'm preparing for our wedding and everything is set in stone. Apart from you guys,"

Jungkook folded his arms.

"The proposition I have you is this," He said "You won't protest against our wedding. You will sit there in silence and you will enjoy it,"

"Why would we do that?" Jimin asked "No one wants to see Rina marry someone as crazy as you,"

Jungkook slowly got to his feet, spinning the knife in his hands. He walked over to Namjoon and slammed the knife into his hand, making Namjoon scream out in pain. He ripped the knife free and grinned as Namjoon cried out in pain.

"If you do as you are told then you will walk out of here a free man," Jungkook said "If you carry on going against me, I will kill you before the wedding. It's your choice. You live or you die,"

Jungkook giggled and wiped the blood on his cheek watching everyone with wide eyes. Bomi was the only one to keep her gaze elsewhere.

"I have decided to let you look good for the wedding," Jungkook said "You are expected to dress up and I have your suits and dress ready. Be warned that if you do anything g stupid, I'll dissect your disgusting bodies while you are still alive and kicking. I've done it before and I will do it again,"