Dear Diary - 11

Dear Diary,

She saw me. SHE FUCKING SAW ME!

What do I do?

What do I fucking do?!

I have to leave. I have to leave again. I'll get rid of the evidence and then I'll be gone. With the money my father gives me I won't have to come back again. 

Everything has been fucked up.

That stupid, fucking loser in her bed. If he wasn't there, then she would be mine.

Because she loves me and she knows I'm only looking after her.

I'll kill him.

I WILL FUCKING KILL HIM FOR GETTING IN MY WAY!

He won't get away with it.

He made her scream when she saw me. This is his fault. It's all his fault.

How could she do this to me?

She'll beg me to forgive her. But I won't let her get away with it. She has to be punished. My beautiful angel has been a bad girl and I won't take it anymore.

It's time to make things go my way.

It will be perfect.

She will be mine and no one will get in the way.

I just have to prepare everything. 

Diary, it's time for me to bring her home. She will love it. Just like I love her. I know she will love it.

But that stupid fucking boy is in the way.

I'll have to move fast. 

First, I will find where she is. Then when she goes to work, I will get that bastard. Then I will pick them all off and bring them to our wedding. I will force them to watch.

That bitch in the basement will know where they all live. I'll force her to write their address.

But if that doesn't work, I have a better idea.

Her phone is still mine.

I should sleep. I have a lot of work to do.

Good night my beautiful angel. Just you wait. You will be mine finally.

Jeon Jungkook