17

Rina stood behind Taehyung as he opened the door with a bat in his hand.

"Hoseok," Taehyung said, "What's wrong?"

"Hoseok?" Rina asked quietly, "You're bleeding,"

Hoseok coughed, spraying blood onto the both and they screamed slightly. Hoseok stepped forward but dropped to his knees before falling onto his face, blood pooling around him. Rina screamed and moved back, seeing the knife sticking out of his back. Taehyung dragged her away from Hoseok's body and the killer stepped into the house, his face hidden by a black mask. His hood was thrown over his head and his dark eyes watched Taehyung hold Rina in his arms, as she cried.

The killer stepped towards Hoseok's body and twisted the knife in the back before pulling it out. He looked at Rina before stomping onto Hoseok's head and she screamed at the action and sound it made. Taehyung yanked her after him and they both ran upstairs, locking themselves into the bedroom.

Taehyung grabbed his phone and dialled the police "You need to get someone over to my house straight away,"

Rina stood in the corner of the room shaking in fear, her eyes never leaving the bedroom door. Her heart felt like it was going to stop and she wanted to be sick. Taehyung went over to her and pulled her into his arms, talking to the police.

"Someone was just killed on my doorstep and now the killer is in my house!" Taehyung yelled "You need to send someone now! Help us!"

The door handle rattled and Rina whimpered, more tears streaming down her face. Taehyung pulled her closer and gripped the bat tighter. It was cool against Rina's skin and Taehyung cursed and dropped the phone.

"They said someone is on the way," Taehyung said, "I just hope it arrives in time,"

"Little piggy, little piggy," The killer sang "Please let me in,"

"This bastard is insane," Taehyung whispered and he looked over at the window "Jump out. We can't wait for the police,"

Rina nodded and wiped her tears away "Please don't leave me alone,"

"I'll jump out behind you," Taehyung said and he pushed the window open "It's a big drop, but you will be fine. Just bend your knees, and then run. Ok?"

Rina nodded again and looked at the drop "I've jumped out of windows before,"

"I'm sure you have, baby," Taehyung said, "Just go"

"I'll huff...and I'll puff...until I blow this door off,"

Taehyung and Rina screamed as whoever was on the other side of the door started shooting at the lock. Taehyung lifted Rina up and pushed her out the window. She screamed slightly and landed on her feet, crashing onto her back, winding her slightly. Rina watched as Taehyung swung his leg out the window but before he could jump an arm wrapped around his neck dragging him back through.

"Run!" Taehyung screamed and everything went silent.

Rina cried and climbed to her bare feet, and ran through the back garden to the garage. She shoved the door open and searched around for a weapon, ready to fight just in case the man caught up. She grabbed hold of a crowbar and opened the back door to the garage just to hear the man sing. Her eyes went wide as the door started to move and she crawled under one of the workbenches covered by a tarpaulin. She covered her mouth and nose with her hands, trying to stop her breathing from being her. 

"Come out, come out wherever you are," He sang and she heard him walk past the bench "Shit. I guess I'll have to come to find you, my angel,"

Tears poured from her eyes and her heart was stuck in her throat. Something tickled her shoulder and she squeezed her eyes shut as it crawled closer to her face. Her body trembled but she tried to keep quiet as the spider crawled over her hand. 

The footsteps headed out of the garage but she stayed hidden, too scared to move or breathe. Her stomach twisted in fear and her blood felt like it had run cold. Her body was frozen to the spot and even with the spiders crawling over her, she knew that there was something worse than something with eight legs.

Her body had become cold and numb, and painful cramps were attacking her legs and if she moved, she was scared that whoever was after her would find her. She cried silently at the pain and she had to move or she would cry out in pain. She quietly crawled into a ball and rubbed the cramps in her calves away. The burning sensation slowly went but she couldn't feel her body anymore.

Rina was unsure of how long she had been hidden, but when she heard the sirens she began to cry some more. Her legs had gone numb but she crawled out from under the bench and didn't stop crawling under she was out of the garage. She saw the torches of the police flicker around the house and she opened her mouth to scream for them.

But a hand covered her mouth.

"Found you," He whispered into her ear.

Her eyes went wide and she began thrashing against the man holding her against his body, and she screamed under his hand trying to get the attention of the police. She kicked and screamed but the man dragged her back into the garage where she had left the crowbar.

In a sudden adrenaline rush, she elbowed the man in the stomach, making him loosen the grip. She dropped to the floor and grabbed hold of the crowbar discarded on the floor. She swung in panic and it hit the mans arm, making him yell out in pain.

That was sure to gain the attention of the police, but it also angered him. The man glared down at Rina and pulled something from his pocket, liquid dripping from the end. 

"My angel," He said, "It's time to go home,"

Rina tried to swing again, but he caught it with ease and threw it to the side, pouncing onto her. They both struggled and Rina tried to open her mouth to scream, but he punched her in the cheek. She blinked away tears and there was a sharp prick in her neck, making her body feel heavy.

"Sleep now, my angel," The man whispered in her ear, "I'll protect you from the world,"

Rina parted her lips, still trying to call for help, but a black haze covered her eyes and the world went dark.